Accies v Rangers

Not an ideal time to be playing  a full strength Rangers with what looks like six first picks missing:McGowan,Easton,Stubbs,Alston,Ogympoe and Scott Martin never mind the returning Will Collar being sent off in a reserve game last week after two bookings in a minute.

No one has a clue what team will play:will Fjortoft start in defence or Gogic and will he play McKinnon,Hunt and a.n.other in central midfield considering both have played less than two 90 minutes games in five months.

However,football is a funny old game as old time Accies aficionado Mr Jimmy Greaves Esquire used to say on his wonderful 80's TV show.

Hopefully,a change in goals as "Careless Hands" needs dropped for costing us the win at Killie.Time for Southwood to get a chance although watching the reserves I don't have any great confidence in our plethora of average Keepers.

If everyone's fit, I reckon the CBs will be Hamilton - Fjortoft - Easton.

I think he might go with Oakley and Miller up top with a midfield of Gogic, MacKinnon and Hunt, although Alston may slot in there too.

We'll concede five and I'll be away after an hour.

7 minutes ago, Stevieda said:

What's the story? Someone please DM me?

Don't know either and I started the thread.

Guy I know who had a Season Book up till this Season enquired about Hospitality for himself  and his Mrs for Sunday and was quoted £310.

Not sure if he gets a game in midfield for that lol.

2 hours ago, Stevieda said:

What's the story? Someone please DM me?

I made a light hearted dig at TT and he didn't find it funny. 

In all seriousness it was relatively mild compared to some of the stuff that has been allowed to pass on this forum at various points over the years, a bit bizarre that posts were deleted 🤔

I made a light hearted dig at TT and he didn't find it funny. 
In all seriousness it was relatively mild compared to some of the stuff that has been allowed to pass on this forum at various points over the years, a bit bizarre that posts were deleted [emoji848]

Because it was mind numbing shite patter/trading insults from the 2 of you that nobody wanted to read.

If you want to do that pish just PM each other.