St Mirren vs Livingston, 14/12/19 15:00

After last weeks dominant win I hope for us to kick on but this is livi away from home we are talking about here. From what I’ve read and seen, St.Mirren seem like a decent striker away from being further up the table and have a pretty solid defensive record, especially at home. I’d be happy with the draw as long as we get the right result against county at home next weekend.

Edited by Binghams Buckteeth

What's the weather like thru in Renfrewshire?,its howling here in West Lothian!!
Pissing down all morning. Cold and windy.

Morton game has been called off just down the road.

19 year old Scott Glover makes his first team debut for us today, presumably at centre half. Thrown in at the deep end but this can sometimes be the making of players. Good luck to him.

On 10/12/2019 at 14:44, crispy said:

Playing devil's advocate a bit here but can you recall much in the way of end product from Souda? End product being goals (not many) and assists - can't fault him for stepovers and some good tracking back on Saturday.

Cheers Crispy, any chance you could make a post about Sibbald this time.:thumsup2

Soudaaaaaaaaaaa

Cheap goal right before HT, unchallenged header on the edge of the six yard box..........FFS Saints.
Guthrie seems to be making a habit of ghosting in unmarked. All 3 of his goals have been either a free header or a tap in with no challenge

HT

1-2

Been quite a good game there, despite some wild conditions. Plenty of chances and goals.

Livi’s first is a nice finish from Souda after a defensive mix up. We then deservedly got back into it after a good goal from Morais after excellent set up play from Obika.

Sucker punch on half time. Hladky has made a mess of a crossed free kick and it’s headed into corner.

35 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Cheers Crispy, any chance you could make a post about Sibbald this time.:thumsup2

Soudaaaaaaaaaaa

I mean it when I say Craig Sibbald has no chance of a hatrick including an overhead kick.

also, that was a very Guthrie type of goal: 6 yard line nod.

Edited by crispy

4 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
5 minutes ago, Torfason said:
Cheap goal right before HT, unchallenged header on the edge of the six yard box..........FFS Saints.

Guthrie seems to be making a habit of ghosting in unmarked. All 3 of his goals have been either a free header or a tap in with no challenge

Read he has been working on scoring goals, certainly paying off for him.