Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, Dee Man said:

Just heard an Italian doc getting interviewed on the World Service saying he has a 49 year old in intensive care who was fit and healthy with no underlying health issues who is fucked by the illness. The doctor went on to say he thinks there may be a couple of different strains of the virus. 

He also said he hopes Ross. gets the worst strain for not sending me any links to that ladies' videos. 

Italian sports reporters are very different to Scottish ones. When is the last time you saw a picture of Billy Dodds being sodomised, for example? 

5 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

I thought hand washing was OK but not wholly protective so as a precaution I get a full body japanese soapy titty w**k twice a week to keep the Carona at bay.

Speaking as a Doctor*, I recommend you increase the frequency to daily.

*Not a medical doctor though

4 hours ago, Ross. said:

Following the fine tradition of Scottish Football decision making, we will wait and see what the English do and just copy it.

Clever move from Disney. They have realised they are about to see a huge increase in revenue as parents spend the next few weeks streaming movies and cartoons non stop to keep the weans entertained. That will offset the losses here and they will come out of it looking very good.

[Rushes to buy Disney shares]

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Get some links pm'd immediately please. 

Thank you. 

I second this.

Anyway, things could be worse.   Looks like all bars have been shut in Abu Dhabi for the duration, which probably means until after Ramadan (the decree is currently being interpreted differently in different establishments, we'll see how the police enforce it soon enough).  Iron Maiden concert looking dodgy now.  At least it should do wonders for my waistline with no beer for two months

3 minutes ago, L'immortale Par said:

Italian sports reporters are very different to Scottish ones. When is the last time you saw a picture of Billy Dodds being sodomised, for example? 

Well that's my day ruined. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

He also said he hopes Ross. gets the worst strain for not sending me any links to that ladies' videos. 

He's just upset because his mother has a better moustache than him.*

*I can't remember which movie I am plagiarising here.

29 minutes ago, bendan said:

Unless you're planning to spin this out over decades, there aren't plenty resources to deal with it. No matter what pans out, lots will die.

Yeah sure lots will die because the disease can be fatal. Atm in Italy people who could survive are dying because there are not enough resources, ventilators, beds, to treat them back to health with. They are literally picking which people will.live in a and e based on what other conditions they have

That's what we need to avoid. 

Second day into the Czech state of emergency so far. Supermarkets still well-stocked and there hasn't been the moronic panic buying you've seen in a lot of other places, but pubs and restaurants now have to shut at  8 every night and groups/events of more than 30 people are banned. Cinemas, theatre, museums and schools all shut. I've been on home office since Wednesday and have to do it until further notice. From Monday nobody is allowed in or out to the country either. Girlfriend is currently flying back to Brno from visiting England and she has to quarantine for 14 days now. Seems very extreme but if it stops it spreading to here it's the best in the long run.

15 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
49 minutes ago, Ross. said:
Is she the young lady that had some... ahem... videos circulating a few years ago?

I shall investigate, if you don't get an answer within an hour then you'll know the answer's yes.

Just in case you need some help with your err.. research.

29 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Baby wipes and toilet roll

Lentils and canned food seems to be getting hit next.

Deliveries we are not keeping up with

Today was a shambles.

Humans are c***s . Pass it on

Dundee's latest sh*te poet.  At least McGonagall put in a rhyme or ten.  

I'd rather be shut in the house and having to bevvy at home on an evening than potentially getting the virus because Boris Johnson's a c**t, that's for sure

If the supermarkets keep getting ransacked, this guy's boozer is about half a mile from me if you want me to hit him up for tips - https://blockclubchicago.org/2020/03/02/paddy-longs-owner-on-a-beer-only-fast-during-lent-and-hes-already-lost-18-pounds/

3 hours ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

Some tourists boarded my bus into the City Centre this morning and the 'Mum' started coughing non-stop...I seriously thought she was going to get jumped. All she was doing to stop spreading whatever it was she had was to keep her mouth behind a scarf.

It was so incessant I got off after ten mins at the top of Easter Road and walked the rest of the way in, ever her own son and husband were looking at her and wondering if people were going to say something.

I'm all for trying to keep going with things as normal for as long as possible but folk like that just make things 100 times worse.

Traffic Scotland have been on the radio wanting you to move your bus because it's causing an obstruction.