Coronavirus (COVID-19)

58 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Cummings needs to be tried and jailed for mass manslaughter, I struggle to remember a bigger c**t.

That’s impressive given some of the people around just now.

He isn't the one responsible for the decisions, Johnson is.

Get well soon mate!
How are you both feeling? 

I’m absolute fine mate, thanks for the wishes. It really does feel like a chest infection with continued pressure to cough and added breathlessness. Rest is your friend. Thankfully working from home is not an issue for me so my life in general is not overly affected.

My partner is a support worker and it has really affected her asthma so extra rest is required but again, very similar to a chest infection.

1 minute ago, Mayos Noun said:

I’m absolute fine mate, thanks for the wishes. It really does feel like a chest infection with continued pressure to cough and added breathlessness. Rest is your friend. Thankfully working from home is not an issue for me so my life in general is not overly affected.

My partner is a support worker and it has really affected her asthma so extra rest is required but again, very similar to a chest infection.

That's reassuring. In times like this it's easy to see the figures which are startling and making for tragic reading but it's also heartening to see for the vast, vast majority of people like yourself and your partner, the illness itself isn't actually that bad.

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Wouldn't it be highly ironic that following the previously touted as healthy Mediterranean diet as the Italians do is bad for you whereas deep frying the f**k out of everything protects you from coronovirus...

Hope not I've been snacking exclusively on olives and plum tomatoes the last week.

There’s a lot of people saying that everyone should stay home. The official government advice says it’s okay to go outdoors as long as you stay 2m away from people.

I’m on annual leave this week and there’s no way I’m staying inside, especially when the weather is nice. I fully intend to go outdoors, go walking, climb some hills all week and I’m not going to go anywhere near a soul. Don’t see what the problem is with that.

What is bad is people continuing to head to the pubs that are defying the advice to close their doors.

50 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Utter nonsense frankly, if we actually had the products these wankthedugs are selfishly hoarding the sales figures would be far higher. Yesterday morning we had more people queueing up to get in than we would usually serve in the first 3 hours of trading.

Yes, he's obviously trying the old Jedi mindtrick, "the shelves are full", "there is no panic buying".

As you say, another fuckin clown.