Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, Gaz said:

I am married. I go the shopping myself.

I very much doubt you’re married.  I very much doubt you have ever been in a serious relationship.  I reckon you’re not the only one on here that both these things apply to.

Anyway, I’m off to do some more power washing; I am sure I will have much more of your nonsense to read on my return.

Just now, VladimirMooc said:

Presumably your wife’s decision, since you’re clearly an insufferable bore. 

*inhales sharply through teeth*

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I very much doubt you’re married.  I very much doubt you have ever been in a serious relationship.  I reckon you’re not the only one on here that both these things apply to.

This is desperate, desperate stuff.

46 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

The Tories want us to arguing amongst ourselves to take the heat off them. 

Bogged down in the minutae of, is this right or wrong. MSM and social media encourage it.

I've no doubt , there are halfwits and selfish uncaring folks, whom I would say are in the minority, most folks are trying to do the best they can in very difficult circumstances.

What we don't have to doubt is:

The systematic stripping and devaluing of the NHS by the Tories over the last ten years.

The fact medical professionals are afraid to speak out, due to threats by the government.

The fact that UK government has supposed to have had plans in place for such a pandemic, and are clearly lacking.

MSM being nothing short of a Tory mouthpiece, rather than holding them to account.

Well, OK, but hey, how about the sh*te and fakery that floats around Twitter, and Facebook etc ?

I do recall the old saying that every newspaper is tomorrow's fish and chip wrapper. However, within

that, I've found the Guardian online to be doing a decent job of flagging up and pursuing the awkward questions

that need to be asked. 

Edited by beefybake

I was speechless my weekly visit to food shop in marks and Spencer's on friday after work.

Woman handling steaks in meal deal.

I said you cantt be doing that.

She actually gods honest truth said. Yes I can. I need to check the use buy dates.

I actually grassed her up to the young lad cleaning trolley handles.

Most imbeciles in shops I can deal with but she needed locked up.

Just now, superbigal said:

I was speechless my weekly visit to bargain hunt in marks and Spencer's on friday after work.
Woman handling steaks in meal deal.
I said you cantt be doing that.
She actually gods honest truth said. Yes I can. I need to check the use buy dates.
I actually grassed her up to the young lad cleaning trolley handles.
Most imbeciles in shops I can deal with but she needed locked up.

Are you a girl who's exceptionally bisexual, or a guy called Al who's really tall?

Cycled along to Morrison’s last week. Fucking horrendous. Inside the shop it was like a normal Saturday.   I made my excuses and left.
Today I’m cycling along to Asda to see if it’s any better.
Ill let you know later.
That's the problem cycling in a supermarket

14 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I’ve never been a gym goer so I can’t compare. I’ve always been into long walks or hikes. I’ll continue to go my walk each day as it’s allowed. The govt and health advisors have said they realise mental health will be affected by the current situation and that’s why they encourage exercise once a day. It seems a lot of people on this thread are enjoying being martyrs and staying indoors 24/7

Not martyrs at all just listening to guidelines from a government who are clearly clueless n not giving any trust worthy information, a bunch of people who pick n choose what part they want to listen to suit there own needs, facts are we are heading into this disaster as clearly the worse nation in Europe as a ratio of deaths, n one of the very few with a kind of relaxed lockdown, don't make much sense, until it gets to a point where maybe even stricter rules are forced, so do we sit tight as we watch the numbers soar, we have already admitted we were to slow to declare lockdown, so will it be we were to slow to enforce a strict lockdown, the problem is the choices you make you make effect everyone, do we think we're the only country who suffers mental health problems?  Pathetic, arrogant, stubborn and slightly deluded, all of them traits will no doubt will turn to regret just before intensive care becomes your total lockdown! 

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Cycled along to Morrison’s last week. Fucking horrendous. Inside the shop it was like a normal Saturday.   I made my excuses and left.

Today I’m cycling along to Asda to see if it’s any better.

Ill let you know later.

Ran out of mushrooms Mozza?

15 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I don’t think we do. I just think people are being deliberately obtuse for the sake of getting bites on a football forum.

There are clearly different views on whether going for a walk in the park is ok.

12 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I am married. I go the shopping myself.

Why won't you answer the question? You clearly feel that your wife accompanying you to the shops, just so one of you can sit in the car, is essential travel. Why is that?

Have you seen what this man eats on the nom nom thread ?? I would be sending her in to get the messages as well, she has great taste in food