Coronavirus (COVID-19)

9 hours ago, 101 said:

People don't care. 

People are bored of Covid that could kill them. Most people especially the richest and ruling class couldn't care less about kids starving to death especially not people of different ethnicity.

Who's starving to death

Third world I guess

That's always happened before covid

10 hours ago, Chairman Mao said:

There is no longer a moral compulsion to obey the law.  There is a right of rebellion against every totalitarian system.  Revolt is legitimate and might become necessary.

Strangely according to Mao this no longer held in China after the CCP had gained power. I'm not that keen on lockdowns that are applied in a way that won't work and are just being used as window dressing to sway opinion poll numbers, but we'll get our chance to vote the culprits out soon enough.

8 hours ago, Chairman Mao said:

Dr David Nabarro, the WHO's SpecDr David Nabarro, the WHO's Special Envoy on Covid-19: 'We really do appeal to all world leaders: stop using lockdown as your primary control method'.

Taking someone out of context again I see, you naughty dictator!

https://www.4sd.info/covid-19-narratives/reflections-about-the-middle-path/

1 minute ago, Chairman Mao said:

How does a link from an article that the quote I’ve given isn’t from show that I’ve taken someone out of context again? 

So link to where you took the quote from. If you don't start doing that with all your posts I know how I'm voting today.

31 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Today until noon sees a new one off feature on P & B, an opportunity for the denizens to decide if Chairman Mao should stay or go.

You have until noon to decide.

It's a get rid from me, Simon. 

Copy and paste spamming pish. 

30 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Today until noon sees a new one off feature on P & B, an opportunity for the denizens to decide if Chairman Mao should stay or go.

You have until noon to decide.

A ban for being stupid and boring would set an alarming precedent.