Coronavirus (COVID-19)

25 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

He actually got quite annoyed during the interview when they suggested the modelling was wrong. He even went back to it later on to repeat that it was exactly as he had predicted, so it’s option a - pathological liar.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-59729194

id they pull him up on his 60 to 600 deaths a day in Scotland? 

Where you seeing that mate? 

I’ll hold off my head’s gone for now. 

The S*n have an article on their website buried down with the headline Sturgeon to renew covid rules in announcement tomorrow however I’m fairly sure that is just bad sub editing as it’s not from one of their ‘reliable’ names just looks like someone on the news desk and the article doesn’t really say anything bar there’s the review tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Where you seeing that mate? 

I’ll hold off my head’s gone for now. 

5 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

The S*n have an article on their website buried down with the headline Sturgeon to renew covid rules in announcement tomorrow however I’m fairly sure that is just bad sub editing as it’s not from one of their ‘reliable’ names just looks like someone on the news desk and the article doesn’t really say anything bar there’s the review tomorrow.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/8259156/nicola-sturgeon-renew-covid-rules-tomorrow/

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I think it’s getting time for civil disobedience.

Was in Morrison’s today and the wife and I were the only unmasked humanoids.

They've completely brainwashed the Scottish population into total subjugation.

We have to start somewhere.

Please, please dump your masks otherwise where will things end?

Respect and admiration to both you and Julia for your heroic stance against totalitarianism. Will toast your courage with a couple of glasses of Victory Gin.

11 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Have to agree. The piece looks like its written by someone that’s not even done their standard grades yet.

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

Outrageous if these restrictions are extended. Surely this will finally see businesses mounting a legal challenge? Football clubs especially - shafted based on no science whatsoever. Get fucked man. 

You’d hope publican and hospitality unions are already drawing up plans to do so.

Have to agree. The piece looks like its written by someone that’s not even done their standard grades yet.

If it’s anything political and it’s not Musson, Lavelle or Vevers it’s not worth paying any attention to.

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

They might be extended or they might come to an end but cabinet don't decide until the morning of the announcement so anyone in a newspaper claiming to be ITK is full of it. 

I think any notion that it’s the cabinet who makes these decisions rather than one individual is wishful thinking