St Johnstone vs Rangers -23/02/2020

Thought we merited our point. We were under pressure in spells but it didn't feel like a game where the opposition had the 20 plus shots they will cling to having. We'll see what the xG maps show but I imagine it'll be pretty even. 

We can use the ball better but defended pretty well and having the two strikers at least let us get out. Clark had a panicky spell before half-time but that performance was in a different league so last week and hopefully his fragile confidence will take a bit of a boost. 

Really thought everyone was alright though and wouldn't pick the faults that are being cast up as big issues. I actually think Ralston is improving and Butcher did fine. It was a performance that deserved a draw, no more, no less. 

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

.........but many, many more broken emoji174.png.

Their broken hearts were on show seconds after full time. A select few decided to start on the stewards/police in the North stand as they were leaving. Absolute states some of them. 

They really need to make their mind up who's to blame for the fact they didnt win. SFA were getting the blame in the first half, the Saints pitch was to blame online, the stewards getting stick at FT. Maybe its actually Stevie Gerrards fault?

Do ClydeSSB do a podcast of previous shows? Supposedly someone from Larkhall was on last night and it was hilarity from start to finish. Hoping to listen to it for the lols
Brian from larkhall, listened this morning after hearing about it on twitter. Like an audio version of Rangers media.

Kept taking about the 90's, head completely gone.

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Bit disappointed that table of food didn't get the full treatment. Spent the clip just waiting for it to happen, decent self-control from the lad.

Thought the telly was going to get it about 4 times. Gripping stuff, just missed the oscars too.

19 hours ago, craigkillie said:
22 hours ago, hearthammer said:
I was referring to the remote possibility of the the rangers actually making the final and the good people of Seville having to endure the fete de bigots that may ensue.  I agree, the 300,000,000 fans from Scotland and beyond who were there in 2003 caused no trouble whatsoever.

The final is in Gdansk so I'm not sure why the people of Seville would be bothered?

1) Seville sounds better 

and / or

2) is the right phrase '' big team found '' ?

Edited by ewan14