Fife vs Stranraer Match Thread

I think it is fair to say that those EF fans at Falkirk were just a wee bit miffed at the performance of the team , especially midfield and forwards.The defence did OK in the circumstances.

Personally I would like an extra central midfielder to protect Agnew, and the dropping of a centre forward who has been misfiring for weeks.

On balance , however I agree with the last poster.

Stranraer , as always , will be up for the game. It is up to EF to match them.

I think it is fair to say that those EF fans at Falkirk were just a wee bit miffed at the performance of the team , especially midfield and forwards.The defence did OK in the circumstances.
Personally I would like an extra central midfielder to protect Agnew, and the dropping of a centre forward who has been misfiring for weeks.
On balance , however I agree with the last poster.
Stranraer , as always , will be up for the game. It is up to EF to match them.
This. This is why I think we should rest Wallace just for once (who seems to be getting picked every single week) and put Morrison on the right wing or just behind Dowds. Keep the rest of the squad which beat Peterhead and Dumbarton unchanged.

Weather alert - it’s fucking freezing out there!!!
Don’t think there is any chance of the game being caked off but the wind is really picking up, which is shit, can take the rain/sleet/snow but the wind can f**k a game right up!!!
Keep it low and short boys!!!

Weather alert - it’s fucking freezing out there!!!
Don’t think there is any chance of the game being caked off but the wind is really picking up, which is shit, can take the rain/sleet/snow but the wind can f**k a game right up!!!
Keep it low and short boys!!!

Wind projected to be 50mph!- at what point are games called off for wind?- thought it was when ball could not remain stationary- but a few games of late the ball has been moving at corners and goal kicks

HT
East Fife 2-0 Stranraer
IMG_1117.jpg
No bad considering it was against the wind!!!
That’s the snow on now and the winds picked up, should be interesting second half!!!

Yep, neither Falkirk nor Raith were able to find that second, but they were both at Stair Park.

Youse must be pish, we beat them 2-0 there as well!!![emoji6]