Scotland v Israel

Smokerson

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

According to the UEFA website, this is the team: Marshall, McTominay, McKenna, Tierney, Robertson, Jack, McGregor, Forrest, McGinn, Christie, Dykes. 

I’d pick a better team if that’s what he has chosen. Do want to see Dykes Start though

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
3 minutes ago, DrewDon said:
I'd think it's more likely to be Jack in midfield with McTominay, McKenna and Tierney as a back three, but we'll see. 

Who'd be RWB? Forrest?

Played there quite a bit for Celtic, makes sense 

I think this is a bit of a wild jumble of a formation. I'm guessing a 3-4-3 with McTominay at centre-back, Forrest right wing-back and McGinn and Christie supporting Dykes. I think it's weird that Cooper isn't playing, particularly when you're playing an out of position McTominay in the defence. I'd also definitely have Armstrong ahead of Christie on current form as much as I like the latter as a player.

I wouldn't have picked him myself, but go no issue with Ryan Jack in there at all, I think he has done very well for Scotland in the midfield in the recent games he's played - most notably Cyprus away, and I think he's much better than people give him credit for.

Caldwell seemingly called it on the radio earlier when he said McTominay would be suited to playing on the right of a back three as he could move forward slightly and use his passing and vision, much like Tierney on the left. Just the thought of McKenna being left isolated in the middle that is giving me the absolute fEaR...

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

tierney mctominay mckenna robertson

jack             mcgregor

forrest             mcginn               christie

dykes

Very lightweight in the middle of the park