Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

I would like to confirm, I would also be happy with Nelms accepting the current proposal in return for a couple of back handers and the seethe it will produce.

Edited by Speroni*1

FWIW I take this story with a pinch of salt.  IF it is true then it’s peaked too soon IMO; should have lasted another three weeks.

Can’t see how I can get enough material to troll @Ad Lib before the end of the lockdown.

Edited by Granny Danger

1 minute ago, Speroni*1 said:

I would like to confirm, I would also be happy with Nelms accepting the current proposal in return from a couple of back handers and the seethe it will produce.

He’s probably be threatened with a couple of back handers if he didn’t roll over.

Edited by Granny Danger

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

FWIW I take this sorry with a pinch of salt.  IF ain’t is true then it’s peaked too soon IMO; should have lasted another three weeks.

Can’t see how I can get enough material to troll @Ad Lib before the end of the lockdown.

Don't worry, Dundee FC are the gift that keep on giving. They'll make a c**t of themselves again soon enough.

2 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Don't worry, Dundee FC are the gift that keep on giving. They'll make a c**t of themselves again soon enough.

They’ve been promised a high profile friendly against a big club apparently.  Not sure which club it is but apparently they won’t need the team bus to get there.

1 minute ago, Jock Tamson said:

There's no doubt they'll have gotten something out of this, be interesting to see if the reconstruction they want will be mentioned again.

I'm sure Utd will be up for giving them a wee friendly to boost their coffers. Care in the community and all that.

🙊

Just now, Granny Danger said:

They’ve been promised a high profile friendly against a big club apparently.  Not sure which club it is but apparently they won’t need the team bus to get there.

Obviously not, you don't need a team bus when you've got a private jet going straight to the States.

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I hope @johnnydun has not gone to bed yet.

Here's meh!

I am going to take this story with a bucket load of salt, considering the Record told us initially their source told them ICT were the ones holding up the vote.

If he does and it only benefits us, I will be really disappointed and condemn it.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Obviously not, you don't need a team bus when you've got a private jet going straight to the States.

How do you get to the airport?  Jocky’s jetpack?

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Here's meh!

I am going to take this story with a bucket load of salt, considering the Record told us initially their source told them ICT were the ones holding up the vote.

If he does and it only benefits us, I will be really disappointed and condemn it.

Yeah I question it’s veracity too.  

12 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

There are no high profile friendlies against Premiership teams, by which I mean few Dundee fans (or indeed fans of most other clubs) would see any friendly against a Premiership team as high profile or indeed interesting in any way.

I suspect said friendly would just be a more palatable way of giving them cash for their vote, although I'm not sure who it's meant to fool, or why anyone needs fooling as there's nothing wrong with Dundee accepting an offer of cash for their vote. I suspect many other chairmen wish they'd thought of it (if that is what happens mind).

Edited by DA Baracus