Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

4 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Here is the latest theory from the Clan MacArab. (After several strong Belgian Beers and a couple of bottles of decent red wine)

Dundee FC  make it clear that they are going to vote No from the outset. (Setting out their stall so to speak)

Dundee FC know for a fact that PTFC are going to vote No, in effect forcing all other clubs who are fearing for their future and wanting  the cash to vote YES!

Dundee FC release a completely nonsensical word salad of a statement an hour before the deadline, detailing why they disagree with the proposal,  but with out actually stating that they are voting No!

Dundee FC neglect to send in their No vote, as expecting 8 other teams (PTFC aside) to vote YES.

ICTFC  Stun Dundee FC  by actually voting NO!

Dundee FC actually need the cash, and were hoping ICT would vote YES, allowing their NO vote to then be registered, as of course, could never be seen to be green lighting their closest rival’s stroll back to the big time. (They were hoping cash strapped ICT would do it for them)

Now the Dundee FC board are utterly fucked. They either go down in history as the board that knowingly and willingly let United back up... Might go a little way to easing the pain of the Doon derby, or do they bite the bullet and vote No, and see their desperately needed cash move back over the horizon for the foreseeable future, whilst this utter gangfuck goes through an other month of sheer shambolic pish.

Like I said, may all be pished conspiracy theory, but looks like most hold some water for me....

If it is true that it is Dundee that haven’t declared yet, I hope that it was worth it. *

*I don’t

Step away from the beers

To be quite frankly honest i don't know what Dundee are playing at here, acting the billy big boys for their supporters by looking as if they're stopping their rivals from getting promoted. 

Hope by causing this delay Dundee start to run out of money and go bust, scummy club with a shit ground and an abusive manager. 

Just now, rb123! said:

Hope by causing this delay Dundee start to run out of money and go bust, scummy club with a shit ground and an abusive manager. 

Dundee have insurance that covers us through this. 

Still, at least you never made up a story and claimed it come from other people. It's a start. 

Here is the latest theory from the Clan MacArab. (After several strong Belgian Beers and a couple of bottles of decent red wine)
Dundee FC  make it clear that they are going to vote No from the outset. (Setting out their stall so to speak)
Dundee FC know for a fact that PTFC are going to vote No, in effect forcing all other clubs who are fearing for their future and wanting  the cash to vote YES!
Dundee FC release a completely nonsensical word salad of a statement an hour before the deadline, detailing why they disagree with the proposal,  but with out actually stating that they are voting No!
Dundee FC neglect to send in their No vote, as expecting 8 other teams (PTFC aside) to vote YES.
ICTFC  Stun Dundee FC  by actually voting NO!
Dundee FC actually need the cash, and were hoping ICT would vote YES, allowing their NO vote to then be registered, as of course, could never be seen to be green lighting their closest rival’s stroll back to the big time. (They were hoping cash strapped ICT would do it for them)
Now the Dundee FC board are utterly fucked. They either go down in history as the board that knowingly and willingly let United back up... Might go a little way to easing the pain of the Doon derby, or do they bite the bullet and vote No, and see their desperately needed cash move back over the horizon for the foreseeable future, whilst this utter gangfuck goes through an other month of sheer shambolic pish.
Like I said, may all be pished conspiracy theory, but looks like most hold some water for me....
If it is true that it is Dundee that haven’t declared yet, I hope that it was worth it. *
*I don’t

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009.jpeg

To be quite frankly honest i don't know what Dundee are playing at here, acting the billy big boys for their supporters by looking as if they're stopping their rivals from getting promoted. 

Anyone who thinks this is about United really does not have a clue.

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Unhinged but fair 

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

This, this is why it's worth it.

On the plus side the reaction of Dundee fans when Nelms gets inevetibly put in his place by the league bodies and therefore giving United the title will be glorious viewing. 

Will be on the verge of near Rangers levels of seeth

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Anyone who thinks this is about United really does not have a clue.

Nelms has an alternate proposal, what is it?

Just now, rb123! said:

On the plus side the reaction of Dundee fans when Nelms gets inevetibly put in his place by the league bodies and therefore giving United the title will be glorious viewing. 

Will be on the verge of near Rangers levels of seeth

This, this is why it's worth it.