Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Why do you?

emoji8.png

You obviously do not wish to engage, fair enough.

My solution is that we lift all the restrictions and resume the season.  Anyone who wants to go along and watch can self quarantine indefinitely in the stadiums between matches.  Can’t see what can go wrong.

I'm  annoyed cause in a time of national health pandemic when thousands are dying and clearly the only solution for this season is to stop it now, yet your club is coming up with the petty idea of trying to stop your rivals getting promoted. 

State of this [emoji23] boo fucking hoo

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Ah, the lockdown.  Eight minutes past midnight on a Saturday and the debate rumbles on...

I take it i've missed something from the previous pages which i can't be bothered reading through

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Oh, will thousands of people stop dying if Dundee change their vote to "yes"?

Fucking imbecile 😂

Depends if it’s the SPFL proposal or the next Independence Referendum.

Just now, rb123! said:

Because when exactly are said play offs going to be able to be played. Even if they based current league positionings on play-offs these games won't be played until August at the earliest.

That means players contracts will have expired so players will have moved about meaning the play offs for this season will be concluded with different.

This would also mean the delayed start to the new season which means you'll always be playing catch up, as much as i'd want to have play-offs it's not realistic to sit around for another four months waiting to play them

Play them as soon as football gets underway, not difficult 

In the coming days will the media paint Dundee as looking petty, cruel or stupid? Undoubtedly. Will Nelms be painted as some sort of oaf? Absolutely, there's not a chance the SPFL will allow themselves to look like mugs. But Dundee, behind the scenes, will more than likely have an extra few digits in the bank and for the seethe we've created on this day alone it's been absolutely worth it.

Dundee are not actually going to get paid off by anyone here. It's Scottish football, not some mafia film, and the only outcome that Celtic (the only people actually capable of financing a bribe) don't want is already off the table.

28 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Here is the latest theory from the Clan MacArab. (After several strong Belgian Beers and a couple of bottles of decent red wine)

Dundee FC  make it clear that they are going to vote No from the outset. (Setting out their stall so to speak)

Dundee FC know for a fact that PTFC are going to vote No, in effect forcing all other clubs who are fearing for their future and wanting  the cash to vote YES!

Dundee FC release a completely nonsensical word salad of a statement an hour before the deadline, detailing why they disagree with the proposal,  but with out actually stating that they are voting No!

Dundee FC neglect to send in their No vote, as expecting 8 other teams (PTFC aside) to vote YES.

ICTFC  Stun Dundee FC  by actually voting NO!

Dundee FC actually need the cash, and were hoping ICT would vote YES, allowing their NO vote to then be registered, as of course, could never be seen to be green lighting their closest rival’s stroll back to the big time. (They were hoping cash strapped ICT would do it for them)

Now the Dundee FC board are utterly fucked. They either go down in history as the board that knowingly and willingly let United back up... Might go a little way to easing the pain of the Doon derby, or do they bite the bullet and vote No, and see their desperately needed cash move back over the horizon for the foreseeable future, whilst this utter gangfuck goes through an other month of sheer shambolic pish.

Like I said, may all be pished conspiracy theory, but looks like most hold some water for me....

If it is true that it is Dundee that haven’t declared yet, I hope that it was worth it. *

*I don’t

Don’t you have a 5G tower to burn or something.

2 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

In the coming days will the media paint Dundee as looking petty, cruel or stupid? Undoubtedly. Will Nelms be painted as some sort of oaf? Absolutely, there's not a chance the SPFL will allow themselves to look like mugs. But Dundee, behind the scenes, will more than likely have an extra few digits in the bank and for the seethe we've created on this day alone it's been absolutely worth it.

Few extra digits in the bank will help you pay off a bit of the millions of debt you've got. 

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Dundee are not actually going to get paid off by anyone here. It's Scottish football, not some mafia film, and the only outcome that Celtic (the only people actually capable of financing a bribe) don't want is already off the table.

Just watch it. 

You obviously do not wish to engage, fair enough.
My solution is that we lift all the restrictions and resume the season.  Anyone who wants to go along and watch can self quarantine indefinitely in the stadiums between matches.  Can’t see what can go wrong.
A solution that involves what happens in the Premiership and not some shady shite one season restructuring deal to save one team's arse.

If leagues are not to be finished then they should make the decision based on all 4 leagues.

The finance stuff is a big fucking red herring which could be resolved now without making a final decision.

Just now, rb123! said:

Few extra digits in the bank will help you pay off a bit of the millions of debt you've got. 

Yep, whilst Lachlan decides he's done with you.

Yummy.