Lockdown Achievements

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hold on there now....

Things have developed and now some are talking about bringing snacks. Admittance will be based on snack quality.

I’m bringing couple extra tits to accompany your wives . Ergo the entertainment value just increased.

13 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If he doesn’t send it to you I will.

13 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Will pm you it the now emoji106.png

10 hours ago, RH33 said:

I’m bringing couple extra tits to accompany your wives . Ergo the entertainment value just increased.

So am I.

8 hours ago, throbber said:

Stuck a rainbow penis drawing to the ceiling above the bath. The Mrs is due in there around 5 o clock and will no doubt be raging about it. 

Is it a drawing of Zippy? He was a Rainbow penis.

20 hours ago, 101 said:

been feeling meh for a while - think its down to the sugar I have been eating anyone kicked sugar successfully?

Could be my big lock-down achievement  

Since kicking booze (did I ever mention that?) my sugar intake has crept up and up, and not being able to go out and do stuff whenever I want has lead to an increase in biscuits, chocolate etc being guzzled. Definitely get some comedowns off it after overindulging.   

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Since kicking booze (did I ever mention that?) my sugar intake has crept up and up, and not being able to go out and do stuff whenever I want has lead to an increase in biscuits, chocolate etc being guzzled. Definitely get some comedowns off it after overindulging.   

Aye I think you have mentioned ;) Yeh I have been feeling utterly awful so putting it down to my sugar consumption. Will see if I can give it up and then how I feel