Lockdown Achievements

19 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I had to do a work related thing for my sons’ business today.  It took less than two hours but I resented every minute.

This doing fùck all has obviously had an impact on me.

I’ve been back a fortnight and I’m still struggling with motivation 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Big fucking waste of time and emotional investment made over many years.

First time i watched it series 1-5 were ok and 6,7 were really good especially the battle of the b*****ds episode and series 8 was so so 

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Big fucking waste of time and emotional investment made over many years.

Watching it for about the fifth or sixth time.  Whilst much of the final season was awful overall it’s still the best thing I have ever watched.

Brilliant story, wonderfully put together, great characters and great portrayals.

On 20/05/2020 at 17:59, Granny Danger said:

I had to do a work related thing for my sons’ business today.  It took less than two hours but I resented every minute.

This doing fùck all has obviously had an impact on me.

Fluffing ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Watching it for about the fifth or sixth time.  Whilst much of the final season was awful overall it’s still the best thing I have ever watched.
Brilliant story, wonderfully put together, great characters and great portrayals.
Ruined by the finish being written in crayon by the two idiots in charge. Yes, I'm still upset. Yes, I'm sad.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Ruined by the finish being written in crayon by the two idiots in charge. Yes, I'm still upset. Yes, I'm sad.

There was so much wrong with it; so much.

Spoiler alert:

Spoiler

I think Arya was the perfect character to kill the Night King and up to that point the final series was OK but so much of what happened after that was weak and not thought out.

There was so much wrong with it; so much.
Spoiler alert:
Spoiler

I think Arya was the perfect character to kill the Night King and up to that point the final series was OK but so much of what happened after that was weak and not thought out.

It was the last episode for me. Just made no sense at all.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

How did you manage that? (He asks jealously)

I weirdly always lose weight when I'm inactive just because my appetite drops so much I think. No lattes with syrup on the way to work, no chocolate bars after lunch, no beer and no just buying a pizza on the way home because i can't be arsed doing anything else.

I've stopped using the local Tesco as a one-stop shopping trip. Have started using corner shop for milk, making more visits to the fishmonger and the butcher. Using cafes and restaurants that are offering meal delivery, and veg delivery. As well as being a more enjoyable shopping experience it might help them stay in business. I felt even better about doing this when I saw this in Private Eye

20200523_111123.thumb.jpg.3f1ea64199b10b1f0766d222ba084848.jpg

I’d been quite down about breaking a pair of sunglasses recently. Decided to see if I could fix them myself and with help from Mrs Par’s reading glasses and Amazon account I was able to source a kit for fixing glasses. 

With some dexterity and patience they are fixed! 

6E170DC5-22D6-4F22-835E-FE693C57435F.jpeg