League Reconstruction 20/21 season

24 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

The clubs talked with each other and could have voted no.

A bit like how Budge spoke to all the other clubs over reconstruction? No wait she didn't and just ploughed on ignoring any concerns.

Any links to the fund raiser for the two fan -dans who I see are now leaving Tynecastle to walk back to Dundee. 

the lack of link suggests its having a mare.

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I didn't expect to be assailed by a self appointed Dundee roaster for having a pop at Budge. I see what JK Rowling means about being accosted by bealin wee skag bag public shamers. I bet her Dundee fan club wrapped up, probably by you.

What the f**k are you slevering on about?

The 1970's called, they want you back.

9 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It's a thread about a reconstruction that isn't going to happen, I'm not sure there's anything left to destroy.

It long ago turned in to a thread about the legal action.

Guest 8GamesToGo
11 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It's a thread about a reconstruction that isn't going to happen, I'm not sure there's anything left to destroy.

Not really. If Hearts and PT get relegation reversed it'll either be a 13 team top league or a quick reconstruction will be back on.

Dundee's problems should bring things into sharp focus for everyone. Dundee are not in this trouble because of the court case, it's because of the pandemic. Imagine if Dundee had been in Thistle's position - relegated when already facing financial doom due to the pandemic? Budge, PT and others said this from the start. Teams will face huge difficulties because of the pandemic. Relegating teams just unnecessarily piles extra misery on some teams. Some like hopefully Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer can maybe weather both the pandemic and relegation. Dundee clearly would not have been able to. 

Edited by 8GamesToGo

13 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Any links to the fund raiser for the two fan -dans who I see are now leaving Tynecastle to walk back to Dundee. 

the lack of link suggests its having a mare.

Just about to hit £30,000, not bad with a week to go. Makes sense to make the end point a welcoming place I'd have thought.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/Tynecastle-to-Tannadice--walk

Cove Rangers and Raith Rovers are having a go too.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/balmoral-to-tannadice-walk

https://www.gofundme.com/f/starks-park-to-tannadice-walk

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It long ago turned in to a thread about the legal action.

Which resulted from the lack of reconstruction and might yet force reconstruction. A separate thread for Hearts, D Utd, PT, Raith and Cove to fight it out about the court case could work though 😁

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just about to hit £30,000, not bad with a week to go. Makes sense to make the end point a welcoming place I'd have thought.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/Tynecastle-to-Tannadice--walk

Cove Rangers and Raith Rovers are having a go too.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/balmoral-to-tannadice-walk

https://www.gofundme.com/f/starks-park-to-tannadice-walk

Fancy this to get launched at arbitration, especially if they employ that boreing c**t. Likely told to pay the bill again. 

Just now, Gorgie greatness said:

Fancy this to get launched at arbitration, especially if they employ that boreing c**t. Likely told to pay the bill again. 

Good luck with that, given you already had to pay half the SPFL's bill at the CoS.

9 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Smooth move also using the non-Johnny Depp version (who may or may not be a wife-beater).

The movie was shite compared to the stage musical. Can't beat a bit of Sondheim and this thread needs lifting a rung or two due to the Budge arse-kissers. 💋

7 hours ago, Romeo said:

Have Hearts released a year stained statement saying Patrick shouldn't be seeking outside help with costs?....or.....

I know this seems to have been going on for a long time, but it's nowhere near 12 months...

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 hour ago, Tannadeechee said:

Can you tell me what Dundee United, or in fact their Chairman have done wrong exactly?

I'm trying to keep out of this now but yes I can. It's very simple at the last vote to sort this out without going to court:

Hearts, Stranraer And Thistle voted FOR D Utd to be in the Premiership, Raith to be in the Championship and Cove to be in League 1

Meanwhile D Utd, Raith and Cove (as far as I know) voted AGAINST Hearts to be in the Premiership, Thistle to be in the Championship and Stranraer to be in League 1.

Who screwed who over exactly?

They then begged for money to enter a court proceedings they don't need to be in as a result of the legal action they KNEW would result from those rather spiteful voting actions.

Sinking in yet?

8ubGFLt.gif

Great effort by the Arabs' fans walking from Gorgie back to Tannadice raising funds for their clubs. Action not words. 

For Hearts' fans looking in, pop along and wish them well. The only Premiership supporters you'll see for a while.....

For the two lads walking, remember, social distancing rules apply as regards the locals. Nothing to do with CV19....