League Reconstruction 20/21 season

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

What’s more likely - and even then it’s unlikely - is that the original vote to end the season is quashed because of some procedural impropriety. 

The outcome of that would likely be Doncaster being mutually-consented, the vote being re-run and Hearts still being relegated. 

So the best of both worlds. 

I can't even see how it gets overturned, the SPFL had an independent investigation of its process right after it happened.

Stranraer chairman was talking about possibly getting money if Hearts win rather than position being overturned as well, I presume he had been in some form of correspondence with them.  

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Imagine how much stonger you'd come back if you were relegated two divisions?

I'm surprised more teams don't deliberately try to be relegated so they can come back stronger.

Saying that, Hertz played all season as if that was the aim.

26 minutes ago, zorba74 said:

every man for themselves now. what did lawwell and Doncaster offer you to change your vote?

The vote to end the championship, league 1 and league 2? It had nothing to do with ending the premiership. There was a separate vote where all 12 clubs voted to end the Premiership season.

6 minutes ago, Lee Van Tee said:

I'm surprised more teams don't deliberately try to be relegated so they can come back stronger.

Saying that, Hertz played all season as if that was the aim.

We did that. In addition, we deliberately spent four years in the Championship, and we are strong as f**k now. Something to think about there.

11111.jpg