The Office Uk

TheScarf

• 2 months later...

‘Under ‘Weaknesses’, you put eczema.’

If you’ve not seen the outtakes from the Appraisal episode you should go and have a look. They are in amongst the outtakes videos on YouTube. They had to cut that scene right after David says ‘eczema’, as both him and the guy who plays Keith burst out laughing instantly. Keith was actually supposed to reply to David, saying ‘yeah…on my feet’. 

There’s no way I would be able to be a comedy actor and keep a straight face through scenes like that. I’ve been sitting in work meetings with managers, and remembered something funny that happened years ago and been unable to stop laughing. It happened the other day when I was in the sauna at my gym, sitting with 5 total strangers in complete silence and I’ve thought of something funny, started laughing and then tried to disguise it by pretending I’m having a coughing fit. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been watching a few random episodes from The Office over the last few days and there’s a bit from the scene where the Swindon lot are meeting their new colleagues, and Neil, Jennifer and David are mingling around the office. 

Jennifer shakes hands with a couple of people and then gives Neil a kiss on the cheek, David is in the background looking on and says ‘kissing everyone, means less’ :lol: Need to find some situations to get ‘means less’ in to my day to day vocabulary. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...