Scottish Premiership Strips 20/21

13 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I really hope the stripes are more subtle in person. Exact same top but the left hand side of that picture looks much better than the right. 

I would agree,  not a fan of the stripes.

Our home kit was shite but my goodness, the away kit is the polar opposite. What a belter of a kit 
F24BF595-40C6-4021-A3EB-70EC2EB74413.jpeg.7fcd312c52d4c7f93e4b81d9500bcf77.jpeg
B4B59B79-AAC3-46CD-9310-F4A6E5EBD678.thumb.png.fd5ed5c5749c6d82a6d6066237aea057.png
Not overly keen on the collar design. Would look nicer overall with a more standard collar shape imo.

54 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
3 hours ago, ATLIS said:
Our home kit was shite but my goodness, the away kit is the polar opposite. What a belter of a kit 
F24BF595-40C6-4021-A3EB-70EC2EB74413.jpeg.7fcd312c52d4c7f93e4b81d9500bcf77.jpeg
B4B59B79-AAC3-46CD-9310-F4A6E5EBD678.thumb.png.fd5ed5c5749c6d82a6d6066237aea057.png

Not overly keen on the collar design. Would look nicer overall with a more standard collar shape imo.

The collar design looks very similar to Chelsea's black 3rd kit from last season which in turn looks like it would have been a very decent Man United away or third kit. 

chelsea_2019_2020_nike_third_kit.jpg

4 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

Aww FFS!  Even Livvy (away) and Pikey II have decent kits this season!

I hope this season isn't curtailed, as we'll get relegated for 'crimes against polyester'!

Yours, I think we should just call 'skins' during the season.

aDONis

Yes, I'm not a fan of the big white cuffs on the home shirt & the big white band round the centre of the away shirt for the sponsor.

16 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

Aww FFS!  Even Livvy (away) and Pikey II have decent kits this season!

I hope this season isn't curtailed, as we'll get relegated for 'crimes against polyester'!

Yours, I think we should just call 'skins' during the season.

aDONis

Give it time, the fermers are yet to bring out their stock kit.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Give it time, the fermers are yet to bring out their stock kit.

We're getting proper bespoke strips this season, apparently, but they aren't arriving until March.

Best home since 16/17 (the last football top I bought). Best away since 14/15 which was so good we had it for three seasons in a row. This away top only gets knocked for the weird stripe impeding on the front.

Like last season, the front is beautiful but we play in hoops and it must be about eight years since we've had them (and even that one had white side panels). Celtic always wear hoops domestically because they care about tradition.

Sad that the days of keeping a kit for two seasons seems to be gone. I think we were one of the last to keep the same top two seasons in a row, 14/15 & 15/16.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Surely the 3 stripes have to go down the sleeves too? Other than that solid home top.

Sponsor ruins the away one.

not possible unfortunately, need to leave room for the league logo. Dons have been crying out for some stripes down the sleeves for ages now but alas