Most hated club in the SPFL

Who do you hate the most  

318 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I ken mate, it was a sly dig at some of your zoomers on here. Look back at absolutely any of the Aberdeen vs Hibs threads on here. As I say, the majority I have actually met have been dead on.

You have enough zoomers of your own that turn up on Hibs v Don's match threads, blockhead and Bob Mahelp are two that spring to mind immediately ha..  I don't hate Aberdeen, I do enjoy when we beat you a bit more than other teams...

Hearts may be doing the equivalent of "it's ma ball and no-one else is getting to play with it" just now and they have some right zoomers of supporters I have to share a city with but they are not the Franchise and so are more to be pitied than hated.

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 hours ago, Bohemian said:

You have enough zoomers of your own that turn up on Hibs v Don's match threads, blockhead and Bob Mahelp are two that spring to mind immediately ha..  I don't hate Aberdeen, I do enjoy when we beat you a bit more than other teams...

Then you've slipped into the one dimensional world of thinking you know someone because of what people post on a football board.

Quite a few of my best mates are Hibees. Good lads, and I've nothing against Hibs aside from the fact that I want to beat them,as I do Motherwell, St MIrren, Hamilton etc.

That's completely different from challenging the bizarre exceptionalism complex that (some) Hibs fans have on here. You can tell the difference, can't you ?

18 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Then you've slipped into the one dimensional world of thinking you know someone because of what people post on a football board.

Quite a few of my best mates are Hibees. Good lads, and I've nothing against Hibs aside from the fact that I want to beat them,as I do Motherwell, St MIrren, Hamilton etc.

That's completely different from challenging the bizarre exceptionalism complex that (some) Hibs fans have on here. You can tell the difference, can't you ?

You do know he was commenting on @Illgresidoing exactly that ?

As for Hibs fans having an exceptionalism complex........ 🤭

29 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

🤣 you do love the sound of your own voice.. The vast majority of Aberdeen fans on here are good c***s as are the vast majority of Aberdeen fans I've meet in real life. I know a good few Aberdeen fans too hence why I like a win over them more than say Killie, its friendly rivalry, good banter. "Bizarre exceptionalism complex" I'm not gonna even bother with that Bob. I was only replying to an Aberdeen fan that called Hibs fans zoomers. 

43 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

🤣 you do love the sound of your own voice.. The vast majority of Aberdeen fans on here are good c***s as are the vast majority of Aberdeen fans I've meet in real life. I know a good few Aberdeen fans too hence why I like a win over them more than say Killie, its friendly rivalry, good banter. "Bizarre exceptionalism complex" I'm not gonna even bother with that Bob. I was only replying to an Aberdeen fan that called Hibs fans zoomers. 

Tbf, I only called some Hibs fans on this board zoomers.

11 hours ago, Yorky said:

I don’t hate any other team, none of them are important enough in my life for me to hate them. Every club has a bunch of good people with a few complete nut jobs.

And two have a bunch of complete nut jobs with a few good people.

10 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

FFS I voted hearts disappointed to see sevco out front with an unsaleable lead!

watch out tribute act if we win in court your teas oot!

Ach, you could probably buy it for a £1...

8 hours ago, gannonball said:

Think Im going to vote Celtic as they are taking the absolute piss with season book renewals. Wouldn’t have the heart to vote Sevco or Hearts as they provide waaaaaaaay to much comedy value.

*too

In terms of real hate, Rangers would surely come out on top. A rancid club with a fanbase who act as if they're better than everyone despite not winning a major trophy in their clubs entire existence.

In terms of opposition fans wishing they would fail, it would be St Johnstone. Celtic fans dont care, but the rest seem to seep with jealousy. Any time St Johnstone hit poor form you get swarms of opposition fans gloating and proclaiming doom, every Summer you get swarms of opposition fans praying for their relegation. Best example of this odd behaviour is Aberdeen fans, who regularly finish above St Johnstone, yet still seem jealous presumably due to St Johnstone regularly humping them at Pittodrie and of course the Scottish Cup heading to Perth.

In terms of real hate, Rangers would surely come out on top. A rancid club with a fanbase who act as if they're better than everyone despite not winning a major trophy in their clubs entire existence.
In terms of opposition fans wishing they would fail, it would be St Johnstone. Celtic fans dont care, but the rest seem to seep with jealousy. Any time St Johnstone hit poor form you get swarms of opposition fans gloating and proclaiming doom, every Summer you get swarms of opposition fans praying for their relegation. Best example of this odd behaviour is Aberdeen fans, who regularly finish above St Johnstone, yet still seem jealous presumably due to St Johnstone regularly humping them at Pittodrie and of course the Scottish Cup heading to Perth.
This post is so full of tears, really screams begging for your club to be relevant.

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

This post is so full of tears, really screams begging for your club to be relevant.

A Hearts fan started this thread and then included his club as one of only three options.

It's not St Johnstone fans that are desperate for attention here.

A Hearts fan started this thread and then included his club as one of only three options.
It's not St Johnstone fans that are desperate for attention here.
Its topical for the moment, Hearts are in the limelight and everyone is jumping on the laugh at hearts bandwagon so makes sense but St Johnstone are just completely irrelevant, arguably the most bland irrelevant team in the league.

Just now, Empty It said:

Its topical for the moment, Hearts are in the limelight and everyone is jumping on the laugh at hearts bandwagon so makes sense but St Johnstone are just completely irrelevant, arguably the most bland irrelevant team in the league.

Yes.

But you've got a Hearts fan posting a thread clearly aimed at getting Hearts talked about, in a section of the forum that has no relevance to Hearts.