OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

I honestly have no idea how it all works.

I'm just joining in enthusiastically.

I've had the "explanation" from Jambo Craig and even more in the dark than before. I obviously hope that it doesn't work out in Hearts favour.

7 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

That's despite all the sites like Soccerway already showing the 5th CL spot for Germany and Italy, to whom the 2 PL spots were awarded

As far as Atalanta or Dortmund are concerned 5th place would be good enough for the CL even if they lose their finals Soccerway's versions of those tables  will make sense to the people of Bergamo and Dortmund

It's only for people in Edinburgh , Brussels, Belgrade and Istanbul that the difference is significant

16 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

1:55, lukaku tries to rotate to get the angle with his feet and body, to direct the ball goalwards; he's going down because of this as expected and gets the shot away before any contact

Not a pen, just like danilo at 0-0 in the LC Semi and I think eduoard in the collum, penalty for celtic big cup final, when we were leading 1-0

I know this isn't the point, but Lukaku is one of the worst players I have seen relative to his perceived value. I'd rather play Dessers 

Posted (edited)

When the next derby comes round it'll be quite the contrast.

Fan-owned community club Heart of Midlothian, with our young Scottish coach and collection of likeable players, led by one of the few women in men's Scottish football, the nation's grannie Queen Ann.

Against the soulless venture capital-backed EPL feeder club, Hibernian, with Malky MacKay overseeing their football operation.

image.jpeg.2b80044d85fd581325a4ff41504856d3.jpeg

Edited by VincentGuerin

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I've had the "explanation" from Jambo Craig and even more in the dark than before. I obviously hope that it doesn't work out in Hearts favour.

'Craigie' is a School pal and I'm not Craigey Boy, or 8gamestogo, whoever the **** he was, sigh....

Atalanta have to finish 4th still; if you can't get that, I don't know (or care lol) what else I can do 🙃

-

Edited by Craigie Jambo

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

New 2 year deal for Beni
erection GIF

Excellent news, one of our best players on his day.

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Excellent news, one of our best players on his day.

Yep. If being greedy I'd have preferred 3 years, but this gets us at least another year out of him and hopefully some cash. Considering we'd all resigned ourselves to him leaving next week it's a huge result.

On 28/04/2024 at 20:39, Craigie Jambo said:

2 European trophies 😆

Is it time we bragged about beating spurs to become Club World Champions?

Can we have a Galaxy, or at least a Globe or something above our gorgeous, alluring, majestic badge?

Shanks kens 

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/lawrence-shankland-tells-aberdeen-hearts-29188556?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

On 14/05/2024 at 20:11, VincentGuerin said:

Fan-owned community club Heart of Midlothian, with our young Scottish coach and collection of likeable players, led by one of the few women in men's Scottish football, the nation's grannie Queen Ann.

Against the soulless venture capital-backed EPL feeder club, Hibernian, with Malky MacKay overseeing their football operation.

Everyone’s other favourite team in Scotland.

On 14/05/2024 at 20:11, VincentGuerin said:

Ann Budge is a Tory, and Naismith is a ***.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ann Budge is a Tory, and Naismith is a ***.

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Is she aye?

Would love to hear more about how Budge is a Tory…

10 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Born and raised in the Tory heartlands of West Pilton.

Yes, I hear she sets fire to food-banks too.

12 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Born and raised in the Tory heartlands of West Pilton.

I know nothing of budges political leanings, but this also doesn’t disprove the claim.