Dundee United v Celtic 22/08/2020

I haven’t started a thread in months, so here goes.

This tie is will take place on Saturday unless another one of the indisciplined rabble has an ‘error of judgement’.

Can’t see us getting anything from this (except maybe COVID) so I’ll be more interested with the performance rather than the result.  I won’t even try to predict the formation/line up/tactics but will have faith in the manager.

If we do get anything from this match I hope it’s either from a piece of brilliance or, better yet, a terrible refereeing decision that makes Lennon’s head explode.

After only four games MM has impressed with his approach and I will be watching in anticipation as to how he approaches a game against the title favourites.

One of the few good things about being in the Championship is not being subjected to Them. Or Them. At least we won't be subjected to the legendary OF support this Saturday. At least not in person anyway.

I don't feel dread about this game, which is good. We'll probably lose, but if United put in the endeavour we have seen so far this season I doubt anyone will complain. 

Celtic will get a dodgy penalty and the stupid twats will still think there's a conspiracy against them for some reason.

I haven’t started a thread in months, so here goes.
This tie is will take place on Saturday unless another one of the indisciplined rabble has an ‘error of judgement’.
Can’t see us getting anything from this (except maybe COVID) so I’ll be more interested with the performance rather than the result.  I won’t even try to predict the formation/line up/tactics but will have faith in the manager.
If we do get anything from this match I hope it’s either from a piece of brilliance or, better yet, a terrible refereeing decision that makes Lennon’s head explode.
After only four games MM has impressed with his approach and I will be watching in anticipation as to how he approaches a game against the title favourites.
BINGO....!

2 nil, hopefully 2 wildly offside goals.

BINGO....!

2 nil, hopefully 2 wildly offside goals.
2 offside goals to beat a newly promoted team??

No wonder sevco think they are in with a shout of the league if thats considered acceptable...

Utd seem to be well organised and working really well when not in possession, attributes you need when up against celtic.

Mellon is also knew to OF as opposition, so will hopefully not go in with the battle weary traditional Scottish diddy manager attitude of accepting defeat before kick off.

Utd to sneak a draw.

The excitement really seems to be building for this match. 
Matches against Celtic are, hands down, the worst games of the season.

It's hard to get motivated with our stellar record against them. Saying that, a couple of celtic fans I know say they've been poor in their opening games.

2-1 United. Clark and Shankland with a late winner off the bench, sandwiching a Connolly over head kick OG.