When Is It Acceptable To Physically Assault Someone?

Dee Man

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyone had a think about their entrance music?

I've had this part down for years.

It's Bloodline by Slayer. When it starts there will be smoke slowly blown across the entrance way. The lights will go mad during the first drum parts (from 16 seconds in until 33 seconds in) then calm down just before the lyrics start. I enter upon the word 'Eternal' and make my way to the ring/arena, entering at around the 1 minute mark. I'll stalk around the ring/arena head down until 1.11, when I'll then stop, look up and savour the adulation.

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's Bloodline by Slayer. When it starts there will be smoke slowly blown across the entrance way. The lights will go mad during the first drum parts (from 16 seconds in until 33 seconds in) then calm down just before the lyrics start. I enter upon the word 'Eternal' and make my way to the ring/arena, entering at around the 1 minute mark. I'll stalk around the ring/arena head down until 1.11, when I'll then stop, look up and savour the adulation.

I love this. Everyone has ideas about this sort of stuff. 

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I love this. Everyone has ideas about this sort of stuff. 

I always thought it would be some laugh if I wrestled as my entrance would be For Whom the Bell Tolls and like DA there'd be a ton of smoke then when I emerged (all 6'3 12 stone of me) there'd be Roman Reigns level of booing and a good ol' JR "son of a bitch"

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyone had a think about their entrance music?

Yup, same as DA, had it for years. 

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Great tune, amazing band, good choice!

38 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I always thought it would be some laugh if I wrestled as my entrance would be For Whom the Bell Tolls and like DA there'd be a ton of smoke then when I emerged (all 6'3 12 stone of me) there'd be Roman Reigns level of booing and a good ol' JR "son of a bitch"

Great tune, amazing band, good choice! 

For me it’d be this tune, dim lights and smoke machines. I’d maybe shorten the song intro for a standard square-go, but for a main event scrap it’d be the full thing for a bit of drama and suspense. Then there’d be a bang of fireworks and flames, the song would kick in and I’d come hooring through the smoke in an upright sprint like Michael Johnson.