The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

One moment he was whining that they were calling Arizona for Biden when there are still lots of votes to be counted, and the next he was saying the should stop counting in states where he was behind.

There are stupid Republicans and there are evil Republicans, and that's it.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Either one of the two nightmare scenarios are pretty much guaranteed now.....either Trump wins, or Biden wins narrowly and the whole thing gets sent to the courts, with Trump all the time in the background urging virtual civil war. 

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Surprisingly I don't think the Supreme Court will back him - Cavanagh is key - and he will send any challenges back.

Depends how close it was. If I was a single person standing in the way of him getting a second term I would be seriously concerned about my safety

I literally cannot conceive how anyone in America can vote for this guy or think that he is doing any kind of job that’s good enough to vote him in again. It’s like when people vote Tory here, so opposite to the way I see it that it just can’t process how they can see what they do in any kind of positive way.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Absolutely mental. Trump is going to have to be removed from the White House in cuffs or a bodybag. 

I am slightly surprised nobody has taken him out by now.

I wonder how much control the Republican Party actually has over Trump. If they really back all this? Peace’s speech suggests not, but then why not stop him?

Edited by Jambomo