Saints v Rangers 23/12/20 6pm

I've always thought Davidson was an odd player. I remember Walter Smith was looking at him a few years back with the few to signing him for Rangers, only for Davidson to completely collapse through his own arse and turn in three stinking performances, one against Rangers and he's been there every since. 

Always struck me as a player who missed his chances. 

Just now, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Does anyone miss time  a shot like Muzz? 

He didn’t miss time it, it was just awful conviction and a pass back when in reality he should put his foot through it with the laces. 

7 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

I've always thought Davidson was an odd player. I remember Walter Smith was looking at him a few years back with the few to signing him for Rangers, only for Davidson to completely collapse through his own arse and turn in three stinking performances, one against Rangers and he's been there every since. 

Always struck me as a player who missed his chances. 

That period he had when he was linked with clubs was his best in his career. a couple of seasons of good goal returns getting box to box etc. 

Injuries became a problem. When he ended up resigning for Saints there was some suggestion he wasn't likely to pass a medical due to an injury I think to his knee at the time. 

There's a few alleged off field issues that Saints helped him out with that may have put clubs off him as well. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Excellent first 10 minutes by Saints, though rangers have come right into it in the past 5 minutes.

We really need to be more clinical. Not great chances, but decent opening for Spoony with just 1 defender to beat and not getting the shot away, and Davidson's pass back, should be looking to work the keeper.

2 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

That period he had when he was linked with clubs was his best in his career. a couple of seasons of good goal returns getting box to box etc. 

Injuries became a problem. When he ended up resigning for Saints there was some suggestion he wasn't likely to pass a medical due to an injury I think to his knee at the time. 

There's a few alleged off field issues that Saints helped him out with that may have put clubs off him as well. 

That makes sense because he was a solid player from what I remember of that time. He's one of those guys you always see whenever Saints have played over the years, bit like Lnagfield for Aberdeen. He was always there but never seemed to get a move.