Accies v Livi

Less than 24h to go until this one, still no match thread. E n t h u s i a s m.

We're on a great run, but Accies are the kind of team that'll ruin it, and do it with joy. Would two away wins in a row be the first time we've done that in the top flight since 2005?

Hopefully Matej is fit again, other than that then I imagine the other 10 places pick themselves. 

Either 1-0 Accies or 4-0 livi. There is no inbetween.

Our turn for the 3 pts, we can draw the next one.😉 💪

Seriously though, chance for us to get into the top 6 here, depending on how many Aberdeen stick past Motherwell, or Utd losing to Killie. Got my doubt about the latter happening so we need to win here and overturn a 4 goal deficit on Motherwell.

Accies and St Mirren kept pace with us after we won back to back league games though so the pressure is still on us to keep our winning run going, and make it 5 in a trot under Martindale.

15 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

This being a home game we should see as winnable doesn’t mean much to me. Livi been in great form recently so I would be happy enough with a draw just now. Means we can go into our pumping off Celtic on an ok run.

I've watched way too many Livi away to Hamilton games to even feel confident about this. We always seem to just have some kind of collapse here, sometimes it's mid game and we recover. Other times it's Accies going down to 10 men in the 90th minute and we pass it to you from the free kick where you go up and bang in a winner...

Accies without Want, Martin, Collar, Callaghan, Smith, Temps, Ogkmpoe and Thomas who if fit would all be close to starting.
Callachan Collar Martin
Smith Ogkmpoe Templeton

Is a better front six than the one we've got tonight. Gonna be a tough ask.

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Callachan Collar Martin
Smith Ogkmpoe Templeton

Is a better front six than the one we've got tonight. Gonna be a tough ask.

And our famed youths can not be all that good if we would rather have 2 keepers on the bench than give a young lad a bit of experience.

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
4 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
And our famed youths can not be all that good if we would rather have 2 keepers on the bench than give a young lad a bit of experience.

I honestly don't know who there is. I think everyone else might be out on loan.

Loan guys are eligible but I do know that Meikle and Slaven at Linlithgow are not exactly setting the heather on fire.

Midfield will be interesting. I'm expecting Hughes-Moyo-Munro to be the front three and Odoffin or Mimnaugh (likely the latter) will need to support them which neither are good at. We won't be seeing any goals like Martin's on Saturday, anyway.

Massive night for Mimnaugh though. Hopefully he doesn't feel the need to drop too deep onto the back three in possession and can provide some creativity from deep because it sure as hell isn't going to come from higher up. Big job defensively in a midfield two which I'm skeptical of.

Loan guys are eligible but I do know that Meikle and Slaven at Linlithgow are not exactly setting the heather on fire.
Ah, I had no idea they were eligible. Tbh the best youngsters haven't been sent out on loan but I'd always rather an academy guy than Ryan fucking Scully.