Dissertation Survey | COVID & Scottish Football

*If there's a better place for me to put this, please let me know and I'll do so*

Hi folks,

My name is Joseph and I'm a student at the University of Strathclyde.

I'm in the midst of writing my dissertation on the impact of COVID-19 on Scottish Football fans' motivation, behaviour and loyalty. 

As part of this, I've created a short survey (takes 3 minutes or so to fill out) with questions related to types of football fan, behaviours pre and during COVID, and how the current experience of football behind closed doors may affect the way we consume the game we love in the future.

I'd be really grateful if you could take a couple minutes to fill this survey in. 

https://strathbusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bxQ3PMu5vNXZd7D

Tell me Joe, if you are interested in this subject, and wish to hear the views of people on this board, why is it only now when you need something for your dissertation that you've decided to join and make your first post?

Don't get me wrong, I genuinely wish you well on your course, and I am certainly not suggesting people do not help you out... but your post is a cut and paste carbon copy to many others over the years who join, ask to do a survey, then are never seen again.

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

Tell me Joe, if you are interested in this subject, and wish to hear the views of people on this board, why is it only now when you need something for your dissertation that you've decided to join and make your first post?

Don't get me wrong, I genuinely wish you well on your course, and I am certainly not suggesting people do not help you out... but your post is a cut and paste carbon copy to many others over the years who join, ask to do a survey, then are never seen again.

Don't be like that Ric, I've completed it 6 times and I'll do a few more tomorrow.

Good luck Joe.

30 minutes ago, Ric said:

Joseph disclosed to me via PM that he read some of your posts and so decided not to bother anymore.

1 hour ago, Ric said:

Rick would've filled it out if you had a  more staunch name.

Edited by bennett

2 hours ago, Ric said:

P&B is filled with utter cretins like yourself, don't blame anyone for not wanting to read this site tbh.

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

P&B is filled with utter cretins like yourself, don't blame anyone for not wanting to read this site tbh.

Get over yourself, I asked a question. I didn't red dot them and I never suggested anyone shouldn't take the survey.

That's not cretinous by any stretch.

8 hours ago, JoeMcMaster97 said:

*If there's a better place for me to put this, please let me know and I'll do so*

Hi folks,

My name is Joseph and I'm a student at the University of Strathclyde.

I'm in the midst of writing my dissertation on the impact of COVID-19 on Scottish Football fans' motivation, behaviour and loyalty. 

As part of this, I've created a short survey (takes 3 minutes or so to fill out) with questions related to types of football fan, behaviours pre and during COVID, and how the current experience of football behind closed doors may affect the way we consume the game we love in the future.

I'd be really grateful if you could take a couple minutes to fill this survey in. 

https://strathbusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bxQ3PMu5vNXZd7D

Done, best of luck mate. Dissertation is always a bit of a pain of the arse.

Guest TheJTS98
12 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Don't be like that Ric, I've completed it 6 times and I'll do a few more tomorrow.

Good luck Joe.

I think if we all did it six times, he'd be delighted. More data is more data and helps him out. He won't give a shit how many times each person does it or whether anyone tells the truth, and rightly so.

Edited by TheJTS98

5 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

I think if we all did it six times, he'd be delighted. More data is more data and helps him out. He won't give a shit how many times each person does it or whether anyone tells the truth, and rightly so.

Someone should forward this to our old chum 8MoreSurveysToGo.

11 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

That was a lie as well.

.Buzz_Killington.jpeg