Dundee vs Dunfermline Athletic - 27/3/2021

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes.

2021-03-27_21-54-31.png.f9bd9ac724d6260b492bb31ba0a85daa.png

Our "move" for Hemmings never went beyond the enquiry stage. The May deal was always the priority, and was also constantly getting worked on for well over a month. The Cummings/Hemmings rumours was simply the club finding out where we stood in terms of Plan B/Plan C, according to every single report, and Tommy Wright, they were never offered anything.

Not quite sure how Hemmings could reject an offer he never received, but if it makes you feel better to think he did, then batter on. 

I don't think you ever offered Hemmings a deal as you weren't willing to pay a fee for him. I *think* you were only willing to take him on loan and Kane wanted back up the road and Dundee offered a permanent deal so told you to GTF. 

Edit: never seen your latest post. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

I don't think you ever offered Hemmings a deal as you weren't willing to pay a fee for him. I *think* you were only willing to take him on loan and Kane wanted back up the road and Dundee offered a permanent deal so told you to GTF. 

Edit: never seen your latest post. 

Thats how I understand it. We enquired about a loan, Dundee offered a permanent deal. It was an absolute no brainer for him if he was desperate to leave permanently, and its bizarre people still think we somehow "lost out" on him, despite never actually offering him anything. 

We were a fucking mess that Summer by all accounts, enquiring about every striker possible after the May deal collapsed. 

Just now, RossDee01 said:

It’s in an interview on YouTube somewhere. Wee Gowser knocked you back as well. Common theme.

Again, we never offered Hemmings a deal. Presumably he was aware we had an interest and decided to spin it to show how much he "cares" about Dundee (how did that work out?).

McGowan I have no idea about, but it was rumoured constantly for about 3 year that TW was desperate to sign him, so that wouldn't be a shock. 

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

'Wee-tadgered', yes, but 'half boring' is a bit harsh. Be kind.

This, we're the most boring support on this site.

Another trophy to add to our collection. The treble is still on this season now.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Again, we never offered Hemmings a deal. Presumably he was aware we had an interest and decided to spin it to show how much he "cares" about Dundee (how did that work out?).

McGowan I have no idea about, but it was rumoured constantly for about 3 year that TW was desperate to sign him, so that wouldn't be a shock. 

Well he certainly said he wasn’t interested and have you seen the story as to why he left? Bigger issues than football. 

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Well he certainly said he wasn’t interested. 

Well yes, he knew the gallery he was playing too, I guess. 

Seemed like it worked so fair play to him for that. Dundee fans seem to accept all forms of shite as long as that person "cares about the club".

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Well yes, he knew the gallery he was playing too, I guess. 

Seemed like it worked so fair play to him for that. Dundee fans seem to accept all forms of shite as long as that person "cares about the club".

You’re saying Kane Hemmings is shite now? Have a day off ffs.

32 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

What did you attempt to train and educate them in, good sir? 

1089252928_OIP(32).jpg.40b4f0a5fc589a43a4240a5380c598e8.jpg

21 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Don't know if I've mentioned this before, but my name is on a brick at Dens Park and they're my second-favourite team. 

Seriously doubt it my man, I'm not convinced "Perth-Saintee" would fit on a standard brick.

However if you have, indirect respect. 

I commissioned electrical systems when McDiarmid Park was built, however no need for any thanks.

Regards.