Israel Vs Scotland 28th March

Gordopolis

A few times the ball has broken in the middle abs we’ve got nobody near it, or one man surrounded by three blue shirts. Meanwhile you’ll look back and we’ve got three guys standing there in a line at the back with nobody near them. Feel we should bring someone out of CB into the centre of the park.

Guest Bob Mahelp

The midfield are offering absolutely f**k all help to the defence here. 

McTominay, McGregor, McGinn...all floating around watching the ball pass them by. 

Get it sorted Clarke. 

2 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

There was a Sportscene earlier in the season where they were talking about him being world class.

I know!  🤣

I would never pick Callum McGregor to play for Scotland. Suspect defensively and too many times he is anonymous. 

The balls we are playing for Adams are like what County offer Shaw and Mckay- aimless punts fifteen feet above their heads while defenders twice their size outnumber them.

Guest Bob Mahelp

My time machine seems to be working and we're back to every single time we've played Israel in Tel Aviv over the last couple of years. 

If Israel score first, we're fucked once again.