Rangers v2.0 v One Club since 1888

Romeo

1 minute ago, San Starko Rover said:

Why are Celtic even using him instead of their own player, league is gone try using this time to bring through their own players. No wonder they don’t produce players when they’re using Milan’s rejects.

They are still picking Brown when he’s leaving. This was the ideal time to try Henderson and Hjelde instead of loaning them out.

6 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I don't think O'Donnell is that good but he is obviously Clarke's boy. And Palmer has never shown he is actually better than O'Donnell so I think it is more likely Palmer would miss out.

But Patterson has the potential to be far better than both of them and he has been able to show it in flashes in Europe and even in the turgid U21 qualifying campaign.

I only say that because Palmer can play left back, and I assume Taylor won’t be selected.  

They are still picking Brown when he’s leaving. This was the ideal time to try Henderson and Hjelde instead of loaning them out.

Totally agree, seasons fucked use it to give your young lads a chance and try a few different things. Go on about having Colt Teams, this is the perfect time to give fringe players a chance.

Celtic and Rangers don’t really play youth players these days unless they absolutely have to as a last resort.

We’d never have heard of Nathan Patterson if Tavernier wasn’t injured.

Celtic and Rangers don’t really play youth players these days unless they absolutely have to as a last resort.

He’d have been punted on loan to the Championship and then sold to EFL L1

Celtic had a solid 10 minute spell around 20 minutes when Welsh missed a sitter, but apart from that we’ve been good.

Patterson is ridiculously good for a 19 year old. Getting to the stage where my “Play Tav as a No.8” shout might actually look half-decent

Just now, TheScarf said:

Thats not true. 

I could kind of understand what Kennedy was trying to say about Celtic on their day. I didn't agree with him, but understood.

Thing is, Rangers lifted that for about 15 minutes total in the half, when they weren't letting Celtic go sideways and backwards.

In that 15 minutes, Rangers are miles ahead of Celtic both going forward and defensively.

And whoever said about Patterson and Scotland above: Totally agree. He really has a similar feel to when Tierney was coming through at Celtic. At such a young age he's looked like he's being playing at that level his whole life. Scary to think that, like Tierney, at 19 he can only get better.

Just now, TheScarf said:

Anyone who has ever had a Rangers or Celtic youth player on loan will tell you why. 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

We cleared out Flanagan and Polster last summer because Patterson was earmarked as Taverniers deputy. He’s been the second choice RB the whole season, it’s just that Tav is never injured

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Celtic recalled Welsh from stinking the place out in the Championship with us halfway through last season and picked up for an Old Firm. They're still inexplicably playing and just handed him a five year contract or something.

There must be a stash of very incriminating pictures involved. 

1 minute ago, virginton said:

Celtic recalled Welsh from stinking the place out in the Championship with us halfway through last season and picked up for an Old Firm. They're still inexplicably playing and just handed him a five year contract or something.

There must be a stash of very incriminating pictures involved. 

Aye, he’s garbage.