Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

As someone peely wally who just goes red in the sun I think I should be allowed to use the G word. All others who tan naturally can get a riddie. It seems fair. 

13 hours ago, tamthebam said:

As someone peely wally who just goes red in the sun I think I should be allowed to use the G word. All others who tan naturally can get a riddie. It seems fair. 

Are you a minimum of 25 stone and hate everyone that has a different skin colour to yours?

you'll need these characteristics to be a true gammon.

23 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Are you a minimum of 25 stone and hate everyone that has a different skin colour to yours?

you'll need these characteristics to be a true gammon.

I reserve my right to remain silent on the first point...

14 hours ago, Dan Steele said:

That's a wee doubler for me in the GSTQ thread. Boy must be a star at a magazine word search. 

There must be something going about. Today I was notified that a red circle of doom had been added to a post of mine on the "God Save the Queen" thread (you remember her... Horses, snarly dugs, Phil the Greek, nice hats.) The post is more than 2 years old. I'm retired and I don't have time for that kind of desperation.

42 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Why has the poster "Empty it" seemingly been emptied? All posts showing as Guest above.

Think that happens if the account is deleted rather than banned.

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Think that happens if the account is deleted rather than banned.

He probably had my fucking useless heating engineer in who killed his account (no idea how or why that would happen, I am just having a heads gone moment about the feckin boiler...... 😆.).

I agree with Crawford Bridge, hope he comes back if only for the equilibrium of the P&B Jambo gene pool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Championship Forum's resident hair trigger merchant @Jives Miguel having a normal one yesterday, completely loses the tattie at multiple Ayr fans on a thread he created, for very little reason, to the point his posts ended up removed, before going on a reporting and red dotting spree.

Glorious stuff. 🤯

On 02/07/2024 at 12:31, Leith Green said:

He probably had my fucking useless heating engineer in who killed his account (no idea how or why that would happen, I am just having a heads gone moment about the feckin boiler...... 😆.).

I agree with Crawford Bridge, hope he comes back if only for the equilibrium of the P&B Jambo gene pool.

Plus, he's got a great dug.

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

The Championship Forum's resident hair trigger merchant @Jives Miguel having a normal one yesterday, completely loses the tattie at multiple Ayr fans on a thread he created, for very little reason, to the point his posts ended up removed, before going on a reporting and red dotting spree.

Glorious stuff. 🤯

For someone who consistently plays the man and not the ball they aren’t very good at taking it back.

The "completely losing the tattie at Ayr fans" in question:

On 24/07/2024 at 18:39, Jives Miguel said:

I'm thick as mince for deciding the criteria of my own thread? 

But you're not thick as mince for thinking that Ben Doak is an Ayr United academy graduate for apparently spending an unspecified amount of time at an unspecified age of <16 at Ayr? 🤔

1720994246510937.thumb.jpg.cc2448f93bfe530118857f7d0241ff55.jpg

On 24/07/2024 at 19:51, Jives Miguel said:

Refer to:

1720994246510937.thumb.jpg.0c6d4a322ec076b56a534d805ac416ac.jpg

The "red dotting spree" in question:

Screenshot_20240727-122614.thumb.png.0d019efb8ef1397d5a9e381913802310.png

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

As with regards to my "multiple removed posts", actually it was yourself and an Ayr fan who had posts removed for unprompted personal abuse, and as a result my posts that quoted them went with it. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Jives Miguel

31 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

The "completely losing the tattie at Ayr fans" in question:

The "red dotting spree" in question:

Screenshot_20240727-122614.thumb.png.0d019efb8ef1397d5a9e381913802310.png

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

As with regards to my "multiple removed posts", actually it was yourself and an Ayr fan who had posts removed for unprompted personal abuse, and as a result my posts that quoted them went with it. 

Thank you. 

Missed some there Jivesy, luckily the internet remembers, in this case via a quote to one of the original tirade posts that mysteriously vanished...

Big swing, even bigger miss...

Least you're not absolutely rattled.

😂

Christian Bale Swag GIF

Screenshot_20240727-130051.png

Posts from "Jives Miguel" mentioning or quoting "cb_diamond"? 2.

image.thumb.png.d3c9a6043644a509c470e07f511e6f76.png

Posts from "cb_diamond" mentioning and quoting "Jives Miguel"? 11, plus the two he had removed for personal abuse and the one above. 14. 

image.thumb.png.c155403739e0a05d343070f772868f7d.png

Chat, who is the "absolutely rattled" one here?

Edited by Jives Miguel

Just now, Jives Miguel said:

Posts from "Jives Miguel" mentioning or quoting "cb_diamond"? 2.

image.thumb.png.d3c9a6043644a509c470e07f511e6f76.png

Posts from "cb_diamond" mentioning and quoting "Jives Miguel"? 11, plus the two he had removed for personal abuse and the one above. 14. 

image.thumb.png.c155403739e0a05d343070f772868f7d.png

Chat, who is the raging one here?

Well, it seems to be you mate.