St Johnstone vs Rangers, Wednesday 21 April, 2021

Refs still biased, just wanted to wait until we couldn't win the game before awarded us our rightfully won penalty.

Well, that was banter. Fucking hell. I’d like to see the behind the goal angle again but the main view of it didn’t look a penalty at all. The behind the goal angle was very brief but it looked like Simpson maybe misjudged it and had a swipe at the ball but found Kane instead? Looked very harsh but we were due something out of that.

Mental refereeing performance. 

St Johnstone almost did enough to get something from the game, even if they should’ve gone 0/3 on penalty claims, so no complaints really.

Lot to like for us. Simpson was good, Patterson great when he came on, Bassey showed he’s worth a few more games now too.

On to Sunday!

He's got to be the worst referee in Scotland, surely.[emoji1787][emoji1787]

The only one of the 3 that was actually a penalty (Simpson handball - moves it to play the ball for me) is the only one he didn't give. [emoji1787]

And the penalties were only some of his general shiteness for both teams.

In the end, glad he gave it as Saints didn't deserve to lose. They were the better team over the 90.

You'd like to think though in a game that matters Roofe isn't fucking about trying to score from half way in comfortable possession, which is where the penalty came from.

Wright, Aribo and Patterson aside, Rangers were pretty poor.

McCann or Craig MOTM for me.