St Johnstone vs Rangers, Wednesday 21 April, 2021

Ref needs punted for that display, that penalty we were awarded was nothing more than a ref trying to make up for fucking up the earlier decisions.

Good display for us, despite losing Melamed early. Rangers will be far better on Sunday, but psychologically going into that game after that performance is a good start.

We really are just a player or two from believing we could challenge for 3rd/4th.

Great performance by Saints, thoroughly deserved point.

The pressing and closing down was incredible, but so was the confidence to take the ball and try to play out from the back rather than just clearing our lines as we used to see against the OF a lot.

All credit to Davidson for a successful game plan. But the players had to execute it and they did it very well.

Everyone had a good game, back three and centre mid particularly. Thought Kerr and McCann looked class, whilst Craig also was tremendous. Spoony with some absolute quality on the ball; great to see him show confidence against an OF team as when he’s confident he’s a different player.  

A lot of credit to May as well who I thought looked massively improved from Saturday and often took up positions / made clever runs to get on the ball.

The only slight downside for me is I think without Melamed on the park it’s hard to see where a goal is coming from in open play.

Really enjoyed McInnes in co-commentary.

Seen many dodgy refereeing performances in matches v Celtic/ rangers but never seen one as equally bad for both sides. Might as well enjoy it while we can, as with fans in that ground there is no way on earth we see 4 rangers players booked in the space of 10 minutes, and a last minute penalty awarded for us.

I can't see Gerrard surviving this tbh, I've a feeling he'll be gone by tomorrow. 
Rightly so, absolute minter that Davidson steps in and wins a major title within 6 months of his career before Stevie G and his 100s of millions manage to buy a title.

6 minutes ago, G51 said:

Red was Euan Anderson according to Tom Miller.

He’ll be in the Championship on Saturday.

Who??? Regardless of your thoughts on various penalty shouts and yellow cards he was all over the shop.