Time to go Steve Clarke

Old Bing

Just now, 2426255 said:

I just wish one day you'd man up Bing instead of hiding behind words and grammar. We've established you want Steve Clarke to go - but you won't tell us what he could do to change your mind. 

Who is "us" it would be nice to know who im talking to. I find it hard to believe anyone would be happy with you representing their views.

Bing McCrosby is acting like a sniveling passive aggressive little turd in the way he is trying to persuade people on this forum that Steve Clarke should lose his job.  
PB, SlayerX, Baptiste Bourgeois etc etc. Now Numberwang. What will the next alias be? Tedious Maximus? Trolly McObvious?

Bing has some football related opinions. You're just a snipey little bore.

Yawn off.

On 17/08/2021 at 13:11, BingMcCrosby said:

A vandetta? I dont even own a van

Been a while since a pedant's fallen victim to the great P&B word filter.

22 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Im not sure why your so angry, I dont remember ever really having any interaction with you. Perhaps put me on ignore.

Angry? I think it’s hilarious 😂 I can’t grasp how serious you’ve taken this thread and then gone back through 7 years of my posts just to negative rep. It’s still funny though.  In no way could I take this seriously at all.

10 hours ago, RobbieD said:

Angry? I think it’s hilarious 😂 I can’t grasp how serious you’ve taken this thread and then gone back through 7 years of my posts just to negative rep. It’s still funny though.  In no way could I take this seriously at all.

Im not sure why you find people (not just me) having a different opinion regarding a football manager is so hilarious.

Im also not sure why you think there's some kind of relationship between us. Why dont you want to talk about the football rather than me. Or the coloured circles you give out but cry if you get them back.

Edited by BingMcCrosby

10 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Im not sure why you find people (not just me) having a different opinion regarding a football manager is so hilarious.

Im also not sure why you think there's some kind of relationship between us. Why dont you want to talk about the football rather than me. Or the coloured circles you give out but cry if you get them back.

Relationship? You are taking this far too serious lad 😂😂😂 You’re a message board dafty to me. Nothing more. Quite literally you taking this thread so seriously like people care about you is the best gift of comedy I could have had.

All the best with all that though. Whatever makes you happy. I’ll continue to laugh. 

Edited by RobbieD

10 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

You're a sad wee guy.

Just now, RobbieD said:

Relationship? You are taking this far too serious lad 😂😂😂 You’re a message board dafty to me. Nothing more. Quite literally you taking this thread so seriously like people care about you is the best gift of comedy I could have had.

All the best with all that though. Whatever makes you happy. I’ll continue to laugh. 

"The best gift of comedy i could have" is someone with a different opinion on football. Christ it must be laugh a minute for you.

Get back to the football tiny tears. 

Edited by BingMcCrosby