Celtic FC vs Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, Ric said:

f**k me, turned on the radio to hear Tom English going full on deep throat about Celtic. Despite being at home against not a great Dundee side and somehow it's like he's describing the second coming.

i said as much earlier in this thread....brilliant when they a scudding a wee scottish team but they start fucking complaining and hate it when they get scudded in europe by a bigger team with more money...the japanese boy cost them just under 5 million quid...wish they'd just f**k with their brothers and let us all get on with it.

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Our track record with signings in recent seasons have left a lot to be desired but if today is a barometer of what is to come then we have every chance of taking it back this season.

Good result for Ange as well, confident the big fella can be successful 

I’m not even sure Ange needs to be that good given that Deila and Lennon have delivered league titles recently and neither of them are good coaches. 

You’ll win the league as you are the only team that have the ability to spend big, relatively, in the transfer market.

On 31/07/2021 at 17:13, Robin.Hood said:

After them playing in Europe and being tired... this is a great chance to get something from this.

Or with our injuries and our midfield potentially could get tore a new one I don't know if this could be a disaster. 

Meh free hit.

Meh. Got tore a new one 

2 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Early days but Celtic seem to have a real diamond in Furuhashi. His ability to run off the back of defenders and exploit the space in the channels is impressive. Plenty of teams - not just us - will be scudded if it continues. 

Yip, his record in both the J1 and J2 leagues wasn’t outstanding however he looks like he will score a helluva lot of goals in Scotland.

6 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Had to double check to make sure this was the United vs Sevco match thread. Nobody gives a f**k about Celtic and their hilarious capitulation last season so id prefer we get back to laughing at that mob from Govan 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Never learn mate, some people just do not learn 😂

Nobody gives a f**k about United.  😉

Edited by Drew Brees