Celtic FC vs Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:
You’re ALWAYS a the laughing stock of Dens Road.

Always awkward when some idiot can't even form a "witty" one-liner properly. Nae luck grandad.

The message is clear though.  And accurate.

I would army crawl bollock naked over 4 miles of broken glass just to watch Charlie Adam score a last minute winner today.

I would walk barefoot over 4 miles of lego just to watch Jason Cummings score a last minute winner today.  

I would wear a Dundee United strip for 3 minutes 12 seconds while making sweet, sweet love to my missus just to watch any Dundee player score a last minute winner today.

f**k Celtic.

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I thought DABS were extinct outside their zoo. Good to see them back in the wild, but for how long?

He's probably been chasing someone around the forum branding them a racist, the fucking moron that he is.

Thank you.

I would wear a Dundee United strip for 3 minutes 12 seconds while making sweet, sweet love to my missus just to watch any Dundee player score a last minute winner today.

Really disappointed at the lack of "so time to dismount, clean up, and stick the kettle on all while still wearing the rag/no you widnae, you'd put me aff meh stroke at the other end" witty retorts to this obvious set-up line. 

Come on P&B, must do better :thumbsdown

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I'm not even sure Mr Alli lives on Dens Road tbh. Still, carry on emoji23.png

More likely to be Broomloan Road than Dens Road imo.

Back on topic hoping we absolutely horse Dundee today. We need to batter someone to get our season going and build some confidence and Dundee are as good a sacrificial lamb as any and the sense of bravado from the Dundee fans on here needs addressing. 

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

More likely to be Broomloan Road than Dens Road imo.

Back on topic hoping we absolutely horse Dundee today. We need to batter someone to get our season going and build some confidence and Dundee are as good a sacrificial lamb as any and the sense of bravado from the Dundee fans on here needs addressing. 

@The Derry I think we’ve found your next victim