Livingston vs Aberdeen

Guest Bob Mahelp
6 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

11/10 for an away win with bet365. I'd be tempted if I had any money left in my account.

Just from the Livi fans' lack of optimism. Can't say I'm full of optimism myself but that's my general doom and gloom attitude.

Thing that makes me feel OK is that any problems Livi caused us last season came almost excusively from JET. 

We've solved that. 

29 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I'm interested to see what side we put out today. 

In years gone by, this is around the point that the European games started to catch up with the team, and this season we've started with pretty much the same XI in the last 5 matches. 

Given that it's a plastic pitch, I wonder if Brown will be given a rest and we'll push McCrorie into midfield, with Gallagher and Andy in central defence. Possibly also McLennan starting ?

We don't have a lot of options in a paper thin squad, but there could be a bit of rotation today me thinks. 

Glass is talking about the three that came off at half time being fresh for this game so I'd guess they will start.

We have a options for the midfield and wings with Mcgeough, Jenks, Hedges McGinn as well as McCrorie and would have a couple more but for injuries. We are very stretched at both ends though. 

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Loads of rotation.

That's basically the team that I mentioned on here that I thought he'd play against Dundee United last week.

I'm surprised that Ramirez is out and Jenks is in though. He must be carrying an injury. You don't rest a striker that's on rich vein of scoring form.

Perhaps too many changes for a positive result* but I don't mind him prioritising group stage qualification in Europe.

Edit: *although I didn't realise how much Livingston are down to the bare bones.

Edited by Bogbrush1903