The most Larry David moment you have ever done

This will pass anyone not familiar with Curb Your Enthusiasm. 

I had a near miss this afternoon. 

Narrowly avoided engaging in conversation with a (probably naked) woman in the next cubicle at the swimming pool. 

It was innocent enough. I only wanted to enquire about the exit arrangements (steady Kenneth). 

Just a few hours ago I ran up three flights of stairs carrying two bags of cat litter and a 30 can box of Diet Pepsi in about 4 seconds to avoid giving my condolences to the daughter of an elderly neighbour who died recently.

Never know what to say in that situation so the only thing I could think of was to risk serious injury to myself doing a Geoff Capes/Billy Whizz combo up to my flat.

Pretty impressive I managed it at my age.  

1 hour ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Just a few hours ago I ran up three flights of stairs carrying two bags of cat litter and a 30 can box of Diet Pepsi in about 4 seconds to avoid giving my condolences to the daughter of an elderly neighbour who died recently.

Never know what to say in that situation so the only thing I could think of was to risk serious injury to myself doing a Geoff Capes/Billy Whizz combo up to my flat.

Easy, auld yin. That's maybe how the elderly neighbour died.

I think you are exaggerating. Proof of diet pepsi coming in a 30 pack [emoji39]

Had a long sesh on a Sunday afternoon in a pub next to a park in Hackney with the beer garden extending into the park so parents amongst us could keep an eye on their kids playing. Was amongst the last to leave and found a child's swimming costume on the grass, stuffed in my jacket pocket thinking it might belong to one of our lot. Pulled it out of my pocket in the canteen the next day, wondering what the f**k it was. Never lived it down.