Todays scores 7/8

Just now, Lurcer said:

As someone who is quite new to this forum to say I’m disgusted at your use of the term is an understatement. Instead of spending an hour of your time finding links to back up your comment really says it all. You know you messed up and tried a bit of whataboutery. What you should have done is said you made a mistake and deleted it. But hey I suppose you don’t get thousands of likes without being a bit out there. 

Aye im sure youre new. I make no apologies for pointing out that disgraceful clubs links to the far right and history.

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Aye im sure youre new. I make no apologies for pointing out that disgraceful clubs links to the far right and history.

Well don’t you use it as a throwaway remark then 

57 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

It probably does come away as flippant and im sorry if it seems that way, guess i just assume everyone  is fully aware of the issues.

I think you did the right thing by deleting your original message

Clydebank 4 ( Slattery 12mins , Adam(OG) 24 mins , Little 40 mins& McKinlay 44mins McLean sent off 55mins)
Largs Thistle 1 ( Ballantyne 56 mins) FT

Another fine win - 5 on the bounce now for The Bankies- largely down to a superb first half showing 
straight red for Matt McLean for a last man challenge changed the complexion of the second half but The Bankies still ran out comfortable winners
Brilliant 1st half performance from us ref spoiled the game with the sending off as matt niven was there as cover so yellow card wouldve been enough(of course id want a red if ot was the other way lol) good solid performance from 20s keeper jamie stevenson never put a foot wrong. Just another example of how moff uses the link up with the 20s squad. Long may it continue

Mon the papers