Friday night under the lights - Rangers v Dunfermline

2 minutes ago, DMCs said:

There was always only going to be one winner. The biggest club in Scotland versus the smallest club in Fife was never a fair match up. 

Didn't think Celtic were playing Cowdenbeath tonight tbh.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Decent enough from us.  Bassey deserved his MotM and good cameo from Kelly.

Hagi MOTM for me. Some great timing on his passes, 2 assists and a goal.

Bassey very good though. He's never lacked pace but his final ball has often not been quite enough. Today was a different story though with some great balls put in.

16 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Bassey very good though. He's never lacked pace but his final ball has often not been quite enough. Today was a different story though with some great balls put in.

Well yes - but Hagi played as expected.  Calvin going beyond himself.  He has to be first pick over Borna.

Goldson going back to the dogshit pre pandemic version.
I0Nueyy-1.jpg.08d1e8eb75252708788e2ca996b1a727.jpg
That's what I thought as well. He's been really poor all season and even tonight in a fast better Rangers display he was their worst player I thought. He looks like he has mistakes in him again.

Maybe his time has come.

Granted against poorer opposition, but Patterson and Basey for me look better at the moment, form wise, than Tavernier and Barisic.

Another impressive display from Wright and Hagi I think a lot of Rangers fans under rate. You're looking to unlock a defence he's your man for me.

Kamara is a Rolls Royce. I think he's your best player and you couldn't replace him above anyone else if you sold. Could have played tonight in flip flops without breaking sweat.

31 minutes ago, DMCs said:

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well yes - but Hagi played as expected.  Calvin going beyond himself.  He has to be first pick over Borna.

I don't want to buy into some easy headline type patter but I do think some of our players are too complacent right  now and having the young Scottish players doing so well and playing adventurous football can only spur on the first steamers to up their game or get replaced. I'd honestly happily start our next game with Patterson and Bassey. 

Edited by SANTAN

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Lundstram found his level then.

He has cost us 2 huge goals already and I'm not a massive fan but I must say I like how he actually shoots from outside the box. A lot of the time we try and craft the perfect goal rather than blootering the ball into the back of the net so it's nice to see someone just pelt the ball given the chance. 

1 hour ago, SANTAN said:

I am so bad at gambling. I put on more than 3 goals, Hagi and Roofe to score but I've put on over 2 cards and 8 corners. Every time I get the bookings or goalscorers correct i then fumble the bag on the minor details. 

How much did you win? 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

How much did you win? 

I forgot to mention the last stupid bit I put on the bet builder was for both teams to receive bookings so I won f**k all.... my accumulators are up though and had most with Brentford to win!