Your Shopping Trolley

Dee Man

Your Shopping Trolley  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The fifth one above doesn't offer a great picture of here tbh.

FFS 🙈 

Although I don't think a brain fart typo is really comparable to a guy pulling a gun for being called out on his poor manners tbf. 

Edit: And now I've made another c**t of it by deleting the post as I tried to edit it. 

Edited by Dee Man

4 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Imagine fishing the Caley canal with a magnet and what treasures could be found.

A work colleague started doing this on the weekends. Bought himself a neodynium magnet and started trawling the canals of Central Scotland. Says he and his mates have found all sorts of weird (and occasionally valuable) shit. IIRC, they have to be careful when pulling up rubbish, as it's considered to be littering to chuck the worthless shite back in again.

There's an idea for a thread, if anyone on here spends their spare time pulling treasure out of damp locations.

3 hours ago, Snafu said:

Steal them and sell them back.

A shopping cart graveyard: picscart boy.gif | MLTSHP

Bubbles steals cart - Album on ImgurBest Bubbles Shopping Cart GIFs | Gfycat

Reminds me of the Caledonian canal which would be full of the nearby Co-op ones, was worse years ago. Now they have someone guarding the trollys so difficult to leave the car park with one. I have seen someone get as far as the Friars Bridge roundabout before being stopped by police.
Imagine fishing the Caley canal with a magnet and what treasures could be found.

Around here they have started putting a wheel on the carts that locks up if it goes too far from the store. In poorer areas, they use two of the wheels.

• 1 year later...