Normal Island

21 hours ago, Pocketman said:

Glen A Larceny at his best/worst. 

ETA - though this must have been a memorable yet short-lived routine for you as that show got cancelled after about half a dozen episodes.....

HE COULD TRANSFORM INTO A HAWK.

I think 'Cover Up' was on in the same slot.

The story seems to be that security wanted to search the mother and the sons kicked off saying this was against their religion. 3 WPCs were first on the scene and the sons started throwing punches, breaking the nose of one WPC. The male officers arrived and white knighted the situation.  One story saying the lassie got her nose broken by the guy on the floor and the male cop was her boyfriend. Social media though so could all be shite. 

48 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

The story seems to be that security wanted to search the mother and the sons kicked off saying this was against their religion. 3 WPCs were first on the scene and the sons started throwing punches, breaking the nose of one WPC. The male officers arrived and white knighted the situation.  One story saying the lassie got her nose broken by the guy on the floor and the male cop was her boyfriend. Social media though so could all be shite. 

Surely police officers shouldn’t be working with their partners, seems like a conflict there? 

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Surely police officers shouldn’t be working with their partners, seems like a conflict there? 

Seemed to work out OK on Brooklyn Nine-Nine

13 hours ago, Clangers said:

I have always been worried about that one, with the number of “images” on my work lap top of potential terrorist targets such as Houses of Parliament, Taj Mahal and Eiffel Tower curse these Microsoft screensavers.

The unusually high volume of photos I have of disused quarries and well-hidden body-sized holes in the ground will have me added to some form of police register.  Of that I have little doubt.

2 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Worst person of the year so far.  

I saw something about her where she'd used her 15 minutes of fame to buy a ton of pet food that she then donated to an animal shelter. Top lass, and she can grog on my boaby anytime she likes.

2 minutes ago, MSU said:

I saw something about her where she'd used her 15 minutes of fame to buy a ton of pet food that she then donated to an animal shelter. Top lass, and she can grog on my boaby anytime she likes.

Ok I take it back. The worst person of the year is the guy is saw wearing a t shirt like this last week 

IMG_2707.thumb.jpeg.ddf28b850a6db4e7369ed5ffc629e898.jpeg

32 minutes ago, throbber said:

Just read that there - has her had a bump on the head or been hacked I wonder?

I suspect it’s more that he doesn’t believe a thing he says.