Normal Island

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm not a drug dealer, but the ones I do know tend not to fuckabout. My limited experience of foreign drug dealers, mostly gleaned from the telly, is that they're even less patient than the Scottish ones.

I suspect young Jay and some equally daft pals have dreamt this up. It'll be ironic that their shenanigans have brought unwanted attention to the ruthless drug dealers and developed what was probably going to be a good kicking into hours of torture and a shallow or watery grave.

How about a shallow AND watery grave?

10 hours ago, LargsTON said:

I don't normally tend to buy into these daft theories but my friend who has lived in Tenerife for around 20 years says the girl Lucy is a known dealer on the island and is barred from most pubs and clubs in Las Americas and Los Cristianos so maybe there is some truth to the rumour he's fallen foul of the Moroccans.  Which is what the chat is amongst the locals in Adeje where he stays.

The question would be why has she hung around there as surely she is also likely be in some danger? 

From the BBC...

Dozens of experienced local firefighters, police and mountain rangers are leading the search, which is focusing on the ravines and trails around the village of Masca in the Rural de Teno national park and started from a local restaurant around 10:00 BST on Saturday morning.

Disappointing lack of nail technicians and cake decorators.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

From the BBC...

Dozens of experienced local firefighters, police and mountain rangers are leading the search, which is focusing on the ravines and trails around the village of Masca in the Rural de Teno national park and started from a local restaurant around 10:00 BST on Saturday morning.

Disappointing lack of nail technicians and cake decorators.

Please tell me they are including psychics.  How can they hope to find him without their expertise?

I can't believe that the search team never took up the offer of flying the labrador with the sensitive nose over to Tenerife.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

I can't believe that the search team never took up the offer of flying the labrador with the sensitive nose over to Tenerife.

Or the woman in a power chair.

As I see it there are 3 possible explanations.

1. He really did get lost in the mountains

2. Its a drug deal gone bad

3. Its a scam to get go fund me money

Option 3 is the only one where he is still alve

1 hour ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Or the woman in a power chair.

As I see it there are 3 possible explanations.

1. He really did get lost in the mountains

2. Its a drug deal gone bad

3. Its a scam to get go fund me money

Option 3 is the only one where he is still alve

You've missed out abduction by aliens. Personally I'd feel sorry for the aliens.

3 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

That's the search finished now.

Shameful, as the Euros are still on and Jay’s a football fan. How can the players concentrate if they see the searchers gave up?

13 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Shameful, as the Euros are still on and Jay’s a football fan. How can the players concentrate if they see the searchers gave up?

Maybe as a mark of their concern the England squad and the wags could leave the Euros and go and begin their own search?

It's the only reasonable thing to do.

7 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Maybe as a mark of their concern the England squad and the wags could leave the Euros and go and begin their own search?

It's the only reasonable thing to do.

It would be truly brilliant if, after the inevitable defeat today, one of the players said they did it for Jay. Of course, some fans wouldn’t get the joke and death threats would ensue, so hopefully if would be Kane.

32 minutes ago, TxRover said:

They'll get a surprise if Walks in the Room.