The Caley v Greenock Morton

TheScarf

On 24/11/2021 at 13:53, SandyCromarty said:

Are cup games allowed to be streamed? either way I would be surprised to see more than a dozen Greenoak fans at the game.

On stream looks like 21.

Give it a miss myself let the laptop do the driving.

Better than expected. Sadly Strapp fails to challenge again goal down.

New away tatics go on attack when your getting beat some descent efforts.

What a block by ICT at least five shots and three by Lyons why have we not scored.

If that commentator says stramash again I hope Montford's ghost visits him tonight.

You have to have street status to use the immortal term.

10 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Not happy at all with that second half, Morton did well to get theri goal.

Official attendance 113.

I thought you might have been joking. Wow! Is that due to the weather? Ticket prices? Awful.

21 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Why are you hanging around on a Caley v Morton cup thread?

Shouldn't you be out doing your Xmas shopping?

SAINTS-CELTIC.jpg.472769f01a85c0150e9840fc7d0dcaab.jpg

😂 can you remind me where celtic  reserves called home?a wee clue?it begins with a c and ends with a w 

maybe you’d forgotten about that?

15 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

minter?

Regardless of who used our pitch, no bigot merch was sold at our ground, let alone opening a whole shop. I’d imagine the same for Dumbarton and Deadco.

You took it up the hoop for the bigots, and still do when you ask your fans to give up their seats for the visiting hordes.

39 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

and still do when you ask your fans to give up their seats for the visiting hordes.

you’re a belter mate 😂 your tinpot team are lucky to get crowds into 4 figures 😂

a big thanks to your club for keeping us amused over the years 😂 remember alex williams?i bet you do 💷💷💷💷💷💷

On 27/11/2021 at 17:32, SandyCromarty said:

Not happy at all with that second half, Morton did well to get theri goal.

Official attendance 113.

Official attendance for the replay: -7000. We'll accept your club's payment by bank transfer. 

Definitely looked like a foul on Broadfoot for the equaliser but I find it hard to feel too aggrieved by the result giving our utterly stinking second half performance. It's been happening for a few weeks now and questions should be asked of the players and the manager as to why they perform so poorly in the second 45. The goalmouth scramble in the first half was absolutely bonkers. About 20 seconds of Morton players lining up to shoot and ICT defenders launching themselves in to block a goalbound shot. Probably the highlight of the game.

Massive respect to the 30 odd Morton fans who made that journey up yesterday. Considering the weather, fragmented journey options with engineering works on the railway and the fact they could easily have stayed at home and spent £10 on the stream to make your way across a large chunk of the country to watch your side in freezing conditions should be applauded.

26 minutes ago, RiG said:

Definitely looked like a foul on Broadfoot for the equaliser but I find it hard to feel too aggrieved by the result giving our utterly stinking second half performance. It's been happening for a few weeks now and questions should be asked of the players and the manager as to why they perform so poorly in the second 45. The goalmouth scramble in the first half was absolutely bonkers. About 20 seconds of Morton players lining up to shoot and ICT defenders launching themselves in to block a goalbound shot. Probably the highlight of the game.

Massive respect to the 30 odd Morton fans who made that journey up yesterday. Considering the weather, fragmented journey options with engineering works on the railway and the fact they could easily have stayed at home and spent £10 on the stream to make your way across a large chunk of the country to watch your side in freezing conditions should be applauded.

Well said RIG, much appreciated! 👍👏⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 hours ago, virginton said:

Official attendance for the replay: -7000. We'll accept your club's payment by bank transfer. 

By the time Morton pay for parking their two buses right outside our stadium and for the electric use in the Morton changing room there won't be too much to transfer.