Week 14

lichtie23

As Arbroath keep making my Saturdays amazing it’s a guarantee the Giants will continue to ruin my Sundays. I can’t see anything but a big loss in LA this evening 

Cowboys vs Football Team is my standout this week. Big game in deciding the NFC East. Bills vs Buccs could also be decent 

I'll be watching Falcons/Panthers and hoping the worst d-line in football can stop Cam Newton running through us.
It's unbelievable that both these teams have a chance of the playoffs still.
I'm looking forward to it and see if Falcons can continue the big improvement on running the ball with the recent success running against the Bucs and Jaguars last 2 games.

49ers at the Bengals, who we have a good record against. Short in the RB department again with Mitchell and Cannon both out. Deebo Samuel had run the ball brilliantly before he got injured, he is listed as questionable for tonight but lots of chatter on Twitter that he is expected to play.

6 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

49ers at the Bengals, who we have a good record against. Short in the RB department again with Mitchell and Cannon both out. Deebo Samuel had run the ball brilliantly before he got injured, he is listed as questionable for tonight but lots of chatter on Twitter that he is expected to play.

Apparently the Niners are light at CB tonight as well 

1 hour ago, Gogs Grog said:

I'll be watching Falcons/Panthers and hoping the worst d-line in football can stop Cam Newton running through us.
It's unbelievable that both these teams have a chance of the playoffs still.
I'm looking forward to it and see if Falcons can continue the big improvement on running the ball with the recent success running against the Bucs and Jaguars last 2 games.

...er I hate to tell you this...

Edited by jagfox OG