WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

Talking of which (and as another QR code flashes onscreen); does anyone think the whole 'Uncle Howdy'/'Wyatt 6' thing will be absolutely shite?

Also, I love Sami, but lose a bit of respect for him for being religious.

Shockingly Sami doesn't win with the Blue Thunder Bomb, a move he has probably never won a match with (I say 'probably' because there could be some forgotten one I don't know about).

Winner gets a shot at Cody at Summerslam. Makes me think Gunther won't win it, as can't see them have Cody beat him so soon in to Cody's reign.

I predict that Brock will return and cost Gunther the match.

Posted (edited)

How wrong I was! Gunther wins clean! He is not only Der König mit der Ring but also gets a shot at Cody at Summerslam for the title.

Edited by DA Baracus

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

How wrong I was! Gunther wins clean! He is not only Der König mit der Ring but also gers a shot at Cody at Summerslam for the title.

It’s a world title shot he has so he’s gunning for Damien Priest.

1 minute ago, The Naitch said:

It’s a world title shot he has so he’s gunning for Damien Priest.

Ah right, makes sense!

Although by then might not be Damien, given what could go down in Glasgow in a few weeks!

Just now, Lyle Lanley said:

Punk is costing Drew isn’t he. 

100%

They better not say Glasscow when they’re actually in town, they’ll get slaughtered.

14 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

100%

They better not say Glasscow when they’re actually in town, they’ll get slaughtered.

One time when WCW were touring, and were in Glasgow, Buff Bagwell apparently welcomed the fans to "Glasgow, London, England".

Just now, DA Baracus said:

One time when WCW were touring, and were in Glasgow, Buff Bagwell apparently welcomed the fans to "Glasgow, London, England".

Buff was an absolute twat back then so doesn’t surprise me.

Solid and enjoyable show, and all under 3 hours! Usually not much happens on these glorified house shows, but tonight we had a title change and two number one contenders confirmed, as well as a title match sorted for Clash at The Castle.

A decent night despite the blood covered dick aspect. Hopefully they never go back once the contract expires 

26 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Solid and enjoyable show, and all under 3 hours! Usually not much happens on these glorified house shows, but tonight we had a title change and two number one contenders confirmed, as well as a title match sorted for Clash at The Castle.

A decent night despite the blood covered dick aspect. Hopefully they never go back once the contract expires 

They’re estending the deal by the sounds of it and expanding on it. Woukdn’t shock me to see one of the proper PPVs over there.