WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Why did they show Waverly station there in that advert for the Open?

And the golf course they showed wasn't Troon.

They've also just claimed Tom Stoltman is from Glasgow, which is as ridiculous as when Sportsound claimed he was a Ross County fan a few weeks ago

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

And the golf course they showed wasn't Troon.

They've also just claimed Tom Stoltman is from Glasgow, which is as ridiculous as when Sportsound claimed he was a Ross County fan a few weeks ago

Haha, they did what?!

I don't think Punk costs Drew here.

Punk wants the title as well as to hurt Drew in all ways. 

Punk will stroll out after Drew wins and lay down the challenge.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't know why but I'm always slightly surprised at how fucking massive and ripped Drew is.

He really bulked up after his first run in WWE, I remember thinking how skinny he looked when he was the “Chosen One”.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

How banned from ringside are Judgment Day? As in, they got left in the US, or just they're in the back?

If the latter, can see them costing Priest

Kayfabe of course. Doubt Dom will have travelled but Finn and JD could have had a wee visit home and popped over the night for a bit...

Just now, mrpaddyx said:

He really bulked up after his first run in WWE, I remember thinking how skinny he looked when he was the “Chosen One”.

Aye I think that's it!

Funny thing is is that, compared to a regular person, he was still big and muscular in his first run, but he was surrounded by ripped guys.

When he got punted he got a huge kick up the arse and, like you said, bulked up big time, over a period of years. 

I mind his feud with Lashley and thinking his physique wasn't far off Bobby's. Madness.