The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

12 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Trans prisoners

A man raped a child. He is a man who raped. 

The most likely outcomes is that child (an actual human being unlike the animal that did this) will experience either PTSD or C-PTSD. People who are violated (rape physically penetrates the body) or experience long running threats to their self such as domestic violence and other forms of abuse develop of psychological or neuropsychological condition in which the trauma is revisited over decades. They relive the violation. They also develop numerous other pathologies such as hyper alertness (being wide awake at 4 in the morning), problems with intimacy so males often struggle to relax in intimate moments and females often seek domineering partners, the hippocampus development is inhibited, this means they have less self control, they are more vulnerable to drugs, gambling, alcohol and other "maladaptive coping mechanisms". Other side effects will include emotional dysregulation: sudden surges of anger, guilt, fear, confusions. They will also include periods or even a life time of poor concentration and  brain fog. 

For the child this will most likely lead to a lifetime of underachievement, broken relationships, substance abuse and co-morbidities. 

This animal has raped once. He and his rapist penis should not be allowed into female prisons where he can inflict this life sentence onto another female. 

At least you are not pretending to care about the females, small mercy you are honest about that. 

14 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

The most likely outcomes is that child (an actual human being unlike the animal that did this) will experience either PTSD or C-PTSD. People who are violated (rape physically penetrates the body) or experience long running threats to their self such as domestic violence and other forms of abuse develop of psychological or neuropsychological condition in which the trauma is revisited over decades. They relive the violation. They also develop numerous other pathologies such as hyper alertness (being wide awake at 4 in the morning), problems with intimacy so males often struggle to relax in intimate moments and females often seek domineering partners, the hippocampus development is inhibited, this means they have less self control, they are more vulnerable to drugs, gambling, alcohol and other "maladaptive coping mechanisms". Other side effects will include emotional dysregulation: sudden surges of anger, guilt, fear, confusions. They will also include periods or even a life time of poor concentration and  brain fog. 

For the child this will most likely lead to a lifetime of underachievement, broken relationships, substance abuse and co-morbidities. 

This animal has raped once. He and his rapist penis should not be allowed into female prisons where he can inflict this life sentence onto another female. 

At least you are not pretending to care about the females, small mercy you are honest about that. 

You have probably described the experience of the rapist. 

Now how do we break the cycle? 

19 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

I’m not sure what your point is here once we get past the bigotry.  That rape is bad? Thanks m8 but I’m pretty sure that’s the overwhelming viewpoint,  I don’t think anyone is going to debate you on that.

24 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

I’m glad you got that screed out, and deliberately edited what I said to make it look like it had any relevance to it whatsoever. 

As for the last bit; please don’t ever think you can speak for me, and do go and f**k yourself backwards while you’re at it. 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Oh aye, if you look at the Oxford dictionary definition of "male" and "female" going back centuries you'll find a wee asterisk next to both entries saying "definitions kindly provided by oaksoft from Pie and Bovril". 😂

Maybe I should sue every dictionary and science book for royalties....  😂

On 02/12/2022 at 17:52, carpetmonster said:

So how did we define them before the discovery of chromosomes?

On 02/12/2022 at 17:54, oaksoft said:

I've no idea.

I wasn't alive then.

Sorry about that.

Jeezo. Hard to believe people are actually sticking up for the rights of a child rapist here ahead of the rights of female prisoners.

It's not so much trans ideology gone wrong that we're looking at here - it's just cult behaviour. It's a trans cult. Pure and simple.

It’s even more hard to believe because nobody’s doing it. 

What has that monologue got to do with the case currently in point given we are not dealing with a rape case here. Bizarre interjection.

On 27/01/2022 at 12:43, Benjamin_Nevis said:

You could pretty much end the thread here tbh. However I congratulate @jamamafegan on creating a useful herding pen for beardy incels, AlbaDas and various other bigots to come in and post up utterly fake concerns over rapists dressing as women to get into women's toilets. 

^^^from page one.

2 minutes ago, MrWorldwideJr said:

image.thumb.png.134eea43b19917400f2f30ca5561b441.pngimage.thumb.png.ebfae2d97c34b8a173f89556ccc4f2b3.png

Less than two years ago. Time sure does fly by when you're a fully paid up member of the trans cult.

Jesus, don't go down the rabbit hole of Oaksoft's posting history! The only consistency is attention-seeking.

At least Dawson Park Boy sticks to his guns (even if it's just railing against whatever he perceives to be majority opinion).

image.thumb.png.134eea43b19917400f2f30ca5561b441.pngimage.thumb.png.ebfae2d97c34b8a173f89556ccc4f2b3.png
Less than two years ago. Time sure does fly by when you're a fully paid up member of the trans cult.
Must be difficult to remember the content, when you have delivered so many bile filled, condescending sermons.

You might think the answer would be to stop delivering them, but I'm sure there's a reason why you would be wrong.

Always worth remembering though when point and laugh moments like this are dig up on oaksoft, that funny though it is, a common thread that runs through his whole tapestry of bullshit on here is a strong undercurrent of proper nastiness. Its trans people now, but before it was poor people, people suffering from addictions, and people suffering from mental illness. He will punch down at absolutely anyone in his usual vindictive way.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Must be difficult to remember the content, when you have delivered so many bile filled, condescending sermons.

You might think the answer would be to stop delivering them, but I'm sure there's a reason why you would be wrong.

Always worth remembering though when point and laugh moments like this are dig up on oaksoft, that funny though it is, a common thread that runs through his whole tapestry of bullshit on here is a strong undercurrent of proper nastiness. Its trans people now, but before it was poor people, people suffering from addictions, and people suffering from mental illness. He will punch down at absolutely anyone in his usual vindictive way.

He's the very definition of a wretch. A total Walter Mitty too.

You know I read posts like this and I scratch my head wondering what point you are trying to make.
Is it just stupidity? Or is this just more cultist nonsense where you deliberately try to present the wrong thing in the hope of persuading other idiots to back your view?
If a man wants to consider themselves a woman, there's not a problem. There's never been a problem with that. I have no problem with trans people. Period. That's about twenty-nine times I've had to say that now.
The problem is with trans cultists who want to conflate a man feeling he is, and wanting to be treated as, a woman and demanding that he is in fact a real woman. The former is fine and nobody else's business.
The issue is the latter.
And it's an issue because it has potentially very serious consequences for everyone.
It's not just about medical practices on children and male rapists being placed in a womens prisons but those are two obvious consequences which you cultists want to dismiss for some reason.
We get it mate. "Cultist" is your new flavour of the month.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

See oaksoft is shrieking about trans rapist defenders in the covid thread now.... Really showing his new found, relaxed "don't get upset by everything" persona....

If you’re desperate for approval and the only way to get it is off raging welts, then that’d certainly be the place to be. Or Mumsnet. 

If a man wants to consider themselves a woman, there's not a problem. There's never been a problem with that. I have no problem with trans people. Period. That's about twenty-nine times I've had to say that now.

A few days ago you posted a link to a story of a trans person allegedly stealing a suitcase. Why did you do that?

One thing I notice about people like Oaksoft is that they think that 'I have no problem with trans people' or 'I support trans rights' is something that they can just say but don't have to demonstrate in any way. This then shields them from any criticism whatsoever of their views on trans people.

If you say 'I support trans rights' but then every time an actual trans right is brought up for discussion you are vehemently against it then you don't support trans rights.

If you say 'I have no problem with trans people' but spend huge amounts of your time crying online about 'trans cultists', writing long rants about how being trans is nothing more than an opinion, refusing to do any research into the science around the topic but stubbornly (and wrongly) insisting that it backs you up, digging up any article that you can find which can help you to portray trans people or their supporters in a bad light, deliberately twisting peoples responses so that you can claim they are saying things that they obviously aren't saying and deflecting any suggestion that your views might be wrong or harmful to trans people by gloating about how you've riled up the 'woke warriors' then you in fact do have a problem with trans people.

Ultimately this is a pointless post and I shouldn't let myself get reeled in but as Bairnardo said up the thread this isn't just winding people up on an internet forum, there is a real nasty streak to this kind of rhetoric and it causes real harm to real people in the real world.

Being trans is incredibly difficult and whilst that is partly inherent and unavoidable because it is an confusing and scary thing to go through, a huge amount of what is hard about it is societal, about the attitude of the general public and how that ripples into all areas of your life - your healthcare, your legal status, your safety, your relationship with those around you, even your ability to open up Pie and Bovril in the morning without seeing a thread debating which rights you should get. I've written repeatedly on here about how there needs to be space to have conversations and ask questions about trans people. But a prerequisite for that is a willingness to show some basic empathy, do some basic research and be ready to have your preconceptions challenged.