The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

6 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Of course he’s a Tory

When you hear her speak, it becomes apparent that Elaine Miller isn't actually as mad as the twitter clip would have you believe.  She's an intelligent, articulate lady.

Her interview by Graham Linehan is particularly insightful.

6 minutes ago, King Ian said:

When you hear her speak, it becomes apparent that Elaine Miller isn't actually as mad as the twitter clip would have you believe.  She's an intelligent, articulate lady.

Just a reminder You can sound intelligent whilst also being a nasty bigot. 

I know I shouldn’t but I skipped through a some of the her interview with that horrible piece of shit and there’s a part where she is talking that trans people may say they are happier but there’s higher proportions of mental health/non-neurotypical trans people and therefore we should talk about that.  So f**k if there is, let people be happy.    It’s been said a million times but the repeated repackaged homophobia of the past is incredible.

44 minutes ago, King Ian said:

She doesn’t sound intelligent at all. She sounds like a wee wifey from up the steamy.

12 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

She doesn’t sound intelligent at all. She sounds like a wee wifey from up the steamy.

She also boring as f**k. Her video before that one was 57 minutes long, I mean surely even her pals are sticking knitting needles in their ears at that point..........

Yeah, no chance I'm fucking up my YouTube algorithm for a man who's brain has been turned into melted ice-cream by the Internet while his wife and kids left him for turning into an irredeemable bigot.

7 hours ago, Slim Charles. said:

Also good to see a #WhiteLivesMatter post up there. About time someone highlighted their struggles. Just when will they catch a break huh.

Shocked by the source of it too.

An edgelord whose sole consideration is, "will this GIRU a bunch of strangers on a football forum?"

9 hours ago, parsforlife said:

I know I shouldn’t but I skipped through a some of the her interview with that horrible piece of shit and there’s a part where she is talking that trans people may say they are happier but there’s higher proportions of mental health/non-neurotypical trans people and therefore we should talk about that.  So f**k if there is, let people be happy.    It’s been said a million times but the repeated repackaged homophobia of the past is incredible.

As someone with an ASD diagnosis, this emerging 'trans people are all just misguided Neurodivergents' narrative confuses me. I mean, even if there is any truth to it, what exactly is the purpose of making this claim? Where are they going with it and why are GC's like a dog with a bone when it comes to autism? Are they seriously trying to suggest that ND people are incapable of making appropriate choices or somehow require saving from themselves?

Some ND people do have comorbid learning difficulties, but those people tend to already be well recognised, for obvious reasons. Those of us who don't are perfectly capable of making informed decisions, so this 'save them from themselves' pish needs to f**k off to the far side of f**k, and yes, it is eerily 'conversion therapy'ish.

2 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

As someone with an ASD diagnosis, this emerging 'trans people are all just misguided Neurodivergents' narrative confuses me. I mean, even if there is any truth to it, what exactly is the purpose of making this claim? Where are they going with it and why are GC's like a dog with a bone when it comes to autism? Are they seriously trying to suggest that ND people are incapable of making appropriate choices or somehow require saving from themselves?

Some ND people do have comorbid learning difficulties, but those people tend to already be well recognised, for obvious reasons. Those of us who don't are perfectly capable of making informed decisions, so this 'save them from themselves' pish needs to f**k off to the far side of f**k, and yes, it is eerily 'conversion therapy'ish.

Perhaps these losers aren't satisfied were mere transphobia. I'd wager quite a few of these melts are of the opinion that "there was no such thing as autism in my day, you just got a slap from the teacher and it NEVER DID ME ANY HARM"

14 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Linehan seems pretty unhinged. I reckon with some minor effort he could be goaded onto P&B for some god-tier level piss-taking 😂

Well he appears on Mumsnet fairly often, and while he's got a wee band of obsequious fangirls over there, there are few of the more sane members who see right through his bullshit and don't hesitate to tell him to f**k right off and stop trying to crusade on the behalf of women who neither need his 'help', have never sought it, and don't even agree with the twat in the first place.

There's a hilarious irony in the fact that he's a white, noisy, opinionated middle-aged man, the posterchild for what most of the self-proclaimed 'feminists' spend all their energy ranting about, and yet it's the most abrasive and arsey 'radfems' of the lot who fall over themselves to grovel at his feet. At least the semi-sane ones recognise it and tell him to GTF.

He tends to hide in really dingy parts of the internet because he doesn't really cope well when people call his shite out and challenge him (he tends to run off elsewhere to bleat about how hard done by he is), so I doubt he'd last two minutes on here.

Edited by Boo Khaki

9 hours ago, parsforlife said:

She doesn't sound bigoted to me, and I suspect most would agree.

Not on here though.. shockingly enough 😆

I agree with your point about letting trans people be happy.  Miller isn't trying to make them unhappy though, and believes that the road we're now going down leads to not just unhappiness, but trauma , depression and irreversible harm in the long run.