So? Who will Killie wave to?

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Is there anyone apart from Killie fans that actually want them them to come up instead of Arbroath?

I'm not entirely sure I wouldn't be rooting for Arbroath if they meet us in the play offs tbh.

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Is there anyone apart from Killie fans that actually want them them to come up instead of Arbroath?

It's nothing personal from me. But Rugby Park is a soulless, shite place to watch a game. Every one of their promotion rivals is a better option.

It's an 'anybody else' from me.

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Could Killie manage to come up through the play offs?

Hopefully and possibly, but I very doubt it.  

I don't think any of the 3 Championship teams that make the play offs will be good enough to beat whoever is in 11th place in the Premiership. 

The standard of teams in the Championship is very poor IMO, and we're very much included in that group. 

On 05/02/2022 at 10:41, VincentGuerin said:

It's nothing personal from me. But Rugby Park is a soulless, shite place to watch a game. Every one of their promotion rivals is a better option.

It's an 'anybody else' from me.

If they took every second row of seats out then my knees would welcome Killie back to the top league via the play offs.